Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally! A health study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children

Started by SeaMonkey, September 28, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F6FLT

Quote from: Tink on March 13, 2019, 05:05:57 PM
I smell a troll, what a stench.
F6FLT, are you family of our famous and distinguished board certified Sir Trollalot?

Your defamatory words are terribly stupid.

A few days ago, a woman died in France of measles, she was not vaccinated.
Another family of French people, suffering from measles, again because they were not vaccinated, was quarantined in Costa Rica where they were on holiday, and where there had been no cases of measles for years. These people have put others in danger.
The president of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, Italy, who is against vaccination, is in hospital: he has caught chickenpox.    ;D
Anti-vaccination campaigns are increasingly showing their effects.

Those who die in this way will receive Darwin Awards.

When I read Tink, wouldn't I read a guy paid to promote the killing of people?

tinman

Quote from: F6FLT on March 17, 2019, 04:56:12 AM
Your defamatory words are terribly stupid.

A few days ago, a woman died in France of measles, she was not vaccinated.
Another family of French people, suffering from measles, again because they were not vaccinated, was quarantined in Costa Rica where they were on holiday, and where there had been no cases of measles for years. .
The president of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region, Italy, who is against vaccination, is in hospital: he has caught chickenpox.    ;D
Anti-vaccination campaigns are increasingly showing their effects.

Those who die in this way will receive Darwin Awards.

When I read Tink, wouldn't I read a guy paid to promote the killing of people?

Wow,im baffled as to how the human race managed to survive for thousands of years before vaccines came out. Im even at a loss as to how i survived childhood without the flu shot,being that i spent so much time out in the rain,during the cold winter month's,playing rivers and creeks.

QuoteThese people have put others in danger

If the !others! have been vaccinated against such viruses,how exactly are they in danger?.

But hey,why let the human immune system build up to fight off such viruses(as it has done for thousands of years),when you can just go and get an injection of a chemical cocktail that 99.9% of people have no idea as to what chemicals they just got injected with,nor what the long term effects will be.

iflewmyown

Good on ya Tinman!
Let them that want to be brain dead get vaccinated and they can leave the rest of us alone.

F6FLT

Quote from: tinman on March 18, 2019, 10:29:28 AM
Wow,im baffled as to how the human race managed to survive for thousands of years before vaccines came out...

Very easily: at the cost of at least one in two infants who die at an early age, and at the cost of epidemics that killed millions of people.

As late as 1918, the Spanish flu killed between 50 and 100 million people, more than the Black Plague.

With "survive" you actually used the correct term. If you hope to survive rather than want to live, refusing vaccination is the method. It's not my idea of progress.

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: F6FLT on March 21, 2019, 06:19:48 AM
Very easily: at the cost of at least one in two infants who die at an early age, and at the cost of epidemics that killed millions of people.

As late as 1918, the Spanish flu killed between 50 and 100 million people, more than the Black Plague.

With "survive" you actually used the correct term. If you hope to survive rather than want to live, refusing vaccination is the method. It's not my idea of progress.

It's 2019, now 101 years later and despite all the miracles of modern medicine (and there have been miraculous advances) doctors remain unable to cure any disease although they can and do treat the symptoms of a wide variety. The rest they cut out or send you off for expensive treatments only to die anyways; after taking what money you had. They are "Practicing" medicine with no guarantees, period.

There still is no cure for the common cold, nor a vaccine to prevent it. - Since that is a fact: what makes you think that your WANT to live, even with taking every vaccine ever produced is going to be enough to be able to overcome the actual NATURE and CAUSE of any particular disease?

Your physical body has all the right things it needs to heal itself - or it does not. That is the way it is, like it or not.

The medical community OF this world does not make money off healthy people. There is no incentive to have a healthy herd of "human beings".

Think for yourself because when you do you will realize there is no one on Earth who cares as much about you and your life as you do. Honest.