Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Persistent-current destroys a theory about 'propagation' of electrical-current

Started by postingsite, December 04, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

Quote from: bringdownthezog on December 09, 2018, 03:40:38 AM
Has anyone studied the Aharonov-bohm-Effect ?

You are talking about the wave function of the electron, that is how the electron actually vibrates. It is possible that various quantum phenomena affect that, but i don't see how this is relevant to the interaction between the charged particles, that may be anyhow relevant to overunity. But of course i cannot know every possibility.

F6FLT

Quote from: ayeaye on December 08, 2018, 04:56:47 PM
...The answer i got was "For electrons that are bound to atoms as part of a substance, there can be a net action and hence work done". And no one there really disagreed with that answer. They were people working as scientists.
It's a wishfull thinking because there is no supporting facts.

Quote from: ayeaye on December 09, 2018, 05:50:58 AM
You are talking about the wave function of the electron, that is how the electron actually vibrates. It is possible that various quantum phenomena affect that, but i don't see how this is relevant to the interaction between the charged particles, that may be anyhow relevant to overunity.
I share your opinion. Even if this is not the dominant viewpoint, the Aharonov-Bohm effect is sometimes explained by some physicists in terms of classical physics instead of QM. It is related to vector potential. I think there's a possibility here. Nevertheless, it is not related to the absurdities spread by Bearden to appear intelligent, he extracts anything from physics without mastering the slightest thing.

ayeaye

Quote from: F6FLT on December 09, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
It's a wishfull thinking because there is no supporting facts.

Think what you want, i just said what these physicists told. And it was quite an opposite to what you said.

"It is related to vector potential"

Yes vector potential, the Schrõdinger equation describes the vector of the quantum system and its change in time, which i think is what they call vector potential. The component with zero magnetic field of it is thus about the wave function and vibration of the electron, like its phase. It is not something that one can directly measure as a voltage or current, or electric or magnetic field. It might affect what happens though in some subtle and unknown ways.

Bohm was all about non-locality. Like a photon going through two slits simultaneously, likely because it is a bigger structure. Here too, it's like the electrons in the atoms of the core in a way extend to the electrons in the electron beam, because vector potential seems to describe a particle. In spite that the charged particles supposed to interact with each other only by changing photons, which is the electromagnetic quantum.

F6FLT

The Schrödinger equation is related to the wave function, not to the vector potential. Wave function and vector potential are totally distinct concepts, even if the Aharonov-Bohm effect can be explained by classical physics which is not the actual consensus.
What a mix-up!   ::)

ayeaye

Quote from: F6FLT on December 09, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
The Schrödinger equation is related to the wave function, not to the vector potential. Wave function and vector potential are totally distinct concepts

No, Schrödinger equation describes vector potential.