Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero and Q device

Started by v8karlo, January 04, 2019, 11:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

densama

theres beautifully crafty and sly person in the forum that try to misdirection correct path in smart energy device. Keep up the good work Vkarlo8 .. thumbs up

Tito, Dave45 and Chris Skies and other great experimenter get the same experience like u ... Just ignore and b cool mr. vkarlo. KEEP FAITH

v8karlo

Quote from: densama on January 15, 2019, 04:50:55 AM
theres beautifully crafty and sly person in the forum that try to misdirection correct path in smart energy device. Keep up the good work Vkarlo8 .. thumbs up

Tito, Dave45 and Chris Skies and other great experimenter get the same experience like u ... Just ignore and b cool mr. vkarlo. KEEP FAITH

Thx, but there is nothing to worry about.

At the end of the day when dust settles, they will all seat at the bench and try, no matter how much they were against it.

The process needs time.

But there is a lot more people who loved idea of sharing and trying. A lot more than I expected.

So, thanks. If I will have something new, I will share it.

Stay good!

densama

not yet ... but getting ready to test. ( zero device )
Verify ... please

THE TRANSISTOR not right specs .. is there alternative ...Vkarlo ?

NickZ

V8Karlo:   
   The idea with the video linked below, by Dr. Stiffler, is to show how a small input source from the signal generator can be increased to provide for higher amperage and voltage, by the use of his series connected "diode loop" and capacitor.    Perhaps this has some similarities to your circuits. 
   I'm just trying to understand where any "extra power" may be coming from, and why. 
   Out of thin air...                             NickZ
   https://youtu.be/sgKetMbQMGY

forest

from the inductance of the wires and the effect is tapping the earth magnetic field