Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simplest oscillators for DC

Started by Belfior, January 03, 2019, 07:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

I see no difference in believing in conspiracy theories or believing in something that was taught in school.

Einstein said he was not satisfied with his theory, because it did not model reality correctly. That has all changed now that he is the god and his theory has been taken above and beyond by mathematicians.

My way of doing research is different, because I try not to find evidence that supports my case. I try to find evidence.

If you believe you are educated properly and then you just for kicks try some weird theory on the bench, you stop half way if the results show that I =U/R. Then you feel all warm and fuzzy and go on a rampage telling everybody they are stupid and then link to wikipedia.

It is much more rewarding go to the other way. If you start from the idea that they lie, you will realize things that were just equations to you before. I am not saying my way is the right way. It is the right way for me. Schoolbooks say there is no free energy or at least in any form you can just harness, so you got zero chance of finding free energy. I will rather do it my way

ayeaye

Quote from: Belfior on January 18, 2019, 09:07:30 AM
Einstein said he was not satisfied with his theory, because it did not model reality correctly. That has all changed now that he is the god and his theory has been taken above and beyond by mathematicians.

Yes one thing is, he looks at his "frames of reference" like completely separated from each other, they all have like different space and different time. This is one example of ignoring connections, in space and time.

David Bohm on the other hand saw everything connected, like all comes forth from quantum entanglement.

Ignore connections, and you cannot explain why a photon goes through two slots at the same time. The key i think is, that photon is not a "local spot", it is a structure in more space than a point, that is interconnected. Thus it can be in two locations that are near each other in space, at the same time, including maybe in two different "frames of reference".

It's not that relativity is wrong, relativity is a hermetic principle, it is a universal law. It is the right way to see things as relative, but it is not right, to see them separated.

Like orgone is self-organizing, in theory. This is impossible without connections. Ignore connections, and such concepts become theoretically impossible. Thus they say everything moves towards entropy, which is chaos, that is total destruction.

lancaIV

I=U/R
                                                            U= R*I "Ohms Law"

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=US&NR=5264988A&KC=A&FT=D&ND=3&date=19931123&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP#

IQ = current quantum state ~ inrush arc/ Plasma charge current             

" momentum nascendi" " nano bang,Nano nova"

eV= Elektronen-Volt(-age)      eA= Elektronen-Amperage  eR=............

IE = current electric state
                                            V= Volt(-age).                            A= Amperage.                       R= ..............

ayeaye

Quote from: Belfior on January 18, 2019, 09:07:30 AM
If you believe you are educated properly and then you just for kicks try some weird theory on the bench, you stop half way if the results show that I =U/R. Then you feel all warm and fuzzy and go on a rampage telling everybody they are stupid and then link to wikipedia.

As we don't know exactly how it is, and a huge number of possibilities, the result of every experiment would most likely be negative, this should be expected. Every such negative experiment is important though, removing some possibilities and making further research easier. It mostly enables to understand things more, sometimes giving indications of how to move further. But negative results are mostly disregarded, and all the work lost, with others destined to try it all over again. Then when having some theory, and  after many tries, one time may be a success. Nevertheless all who do the work, including these getting negative results, do important work and are equally worth credit.

Like F6FLT said, no one knows where the key hole is. But there are ways to search for the key hole. Every hole found is not the key hole though.

lancaIV

Quote from: lancaIV on January 18, 2019, 09:30:04 AM
                                                            I=U/R
                                                            U= R*I "Ohms Law"

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=US&NR=5264988A&KC=A&FT=D&ND=3&date=19931123&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP#

IQ = current quantum state ~ inrush arc/ Plasma charge current             

" momentum nascendi" " nano bang,Nano nova"

eV= Elektronen-Volt(-age)      eA= Elektronen-Amperage  eR=............

IE = current electric state
                                            V= Volt(-age).                            A= Amperage.                       R= ..............
"momentum nascendi"
                                                   thermo-nuclear to electric "Zeitfenster"
Soft light spectrum and hard - radikale- light spectrum : alphs,beta,gamma,delta,neutr-on/ino
https://www.google.com/search?q=alpha+beta+radiation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

we call it "erosion" ,the process of metals use, but also there is by each switch on an arc melting on the metal  surface like EDM, is there also during this charge an atomic number and mass number change,
which gives nuclear energy free ,

"electricity - " electron/ ion gas/ plasma use " in common not.an electro chemical :
but atomar/ nuclear energy process ?!

Now having the two states by one electric current, first quantum state during " inrush cycles" then the electrical state during steady cycles ( ~ Papalexi-Mandelstam Parametric generator principle ) we can translate this process by conversion from this " Hybris" :
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UltraBattery Hybrid-storage or delivery