Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's a magnet/ gravity motor worth to you?? New way of thought.

Started by magnetman12003, January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

Photo needs downsized as all I am getting is network connection is lost.  The verbage is correct.

Tom

magnetman12003

Thanks for all help in loading the photo. Now everyone can see what I am trying to explain.
I hope someone replicates it while I am on vacation. 

Tom

skywatcher

Quote from: magnetman12003 on January 14, 2019, 03:35:52 PM
Thanks for all help in loading the photo. Now everyone can see what I am trying to explain.
I hope someone replicates it while I am on vacation. 

Tom

I still have some doubts... 

Did you hold the fixed magnet by hand, or was it really fixed ?
If you hold it in your hand, it would be possible that the drums rotate, because you always make some small movements, which will give some energy for it to move.

You wrote that in your construction the fixed magnet is inside the drum, near the center, and it repels the rotor magnets.
In my CAD picture, i placed the magnet on the outside, and it attracts the rotor magnets.
I think both variants are equivalent... what do you think ?

Even if i have some doubts if it really works, i like the idea...  :)

magnetman12003

It was hand held.  See no reason fixed will not work.
Attraction is out!!! The only thing that will happen is very quickly the inner magnet wheel will jump towards the external magnet and PIN itself to the internal sides of the drum enclosure without the drum rolling at all.  So NO ATTRACTION to be used.

It has not happened to me but if to much repell is used I guess the same pinning thing might happen on the opposite side of the drum even if that side is very heavy.