Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bedini SG Motor Worth Buying?

Started by trevstar, February 06, 2019, 07:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Hi Trevor,

I never did try to run one to see how long it would last.  What I did find was that the battery was slowly dropping so I stopped before doing harm to the battery.  I know they will continue to run for a very long time if you aren't concerned about harming the battery.  I mean that they will run on a very small amount of current so they will keep running as the voltage drops.  And there is a good possibility that ALL the tricks as to how he did that have never been revealed.  And there may be some out there that have been running for a few months or years and the builder has decided to not share how he did it.  So I am not saying it can't be done.  I am only saying I haven't seen one and haven't gotten any of mine to run without the battery dropping.  You may be able to get yours to work better than mine.  But at any rate it would be a good experience for you.

Take care,
Carroll

trevstar

Ok. I have a dumb question. Anyone please chip in.
Is it possible to replace the battery in the SG motor with a supercapacitor?  From my limited understanding of the device, that would not work.  But what do you all think?

tinman

Quote from: trevstar on February 07, 2019, 10:06:42 PM
Ok. I have a dumb question. Anyone please chip in.
Is it possible to replace the battery in the SG motor with a supercapacitor?  From my limited understanding of the device, that would not work.  But what do you all think?

Yes you can replace both batteries with super caps if you wish-no problem there.

If you wish for your pulse motor to run for a year,just use large bstteries. The !self running! claim by the Bedini fan club is a lie.
There has never been a self running pulse motor built.

What is it you are trying to achieve with your pulse motor ?

Brad

Hoppy

I think its fairly well accepted by those skilled in the art, that the energiser will not run for ever on a given battery. Furthermore, the energiser is claimed to condition batteries and not harmful to them in the long run, so long as the energiser runs together with a cap pulser output. As I understand, the continuous running claim relates to an energiser / cap pulser setup whereby continuous swapping between source and charge batteries is in force.

tinman

Quote from: Hoppy on February 08, 2019, 04:49:54 AM
I think its fairly well accepted by those skilled in the art, that the energiser will not run for ever on a given battery. Furthermore, the energiser is claimed to condition batteries and not harmful to them in the long run, so long as the energiser runs together with a cap pulser output. As I understand, the continuous running claim relates to an energiser / cap pulser setup whereby continuous swapping between source and charge batteries is in force.

I would agree Hoppy that the SSG can(at a slow rate)desulphate batteries.

I also had one extremely close to running it self a few years back,and that was on cap's.
I wish i still had that one,as i believe if i had of switched to Schottky diode's to reduce the voltage drop,it would have/may have run it self. But being back in my green days,i would pull one thing apart to make the next.

Brad.