Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Test topic for moderator discussions and "Other"between members

Started by ramset, March 02, 2019, 02:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: ramset on March 03, 2019, 10:18:26 AM
I think most here would be good with that.

But if not they should speak up !!
on another topic : How to clean nonsense posts from topics  ?..... should be discussed here ...... [should it be done or who cares ? or ????
Stefan has no time for this ,he is at a very hard time in his Life ATM
if a method can be proposed which makes it simple for him ??
he might become more reachable if we put in the effort to help here.
What is ATM automatic teller machine does not fit here !  ??

AlienGrey

Quote from: NickZ on March 03, 2019, 10:37:54 AM
  Let's just all try to keep within the subject of the particular thread. 
  Who does have time, or wants to have to deal with all this clutter???
  Rude personal comments are NOT allowed. Period.
  Yet, it's Stefan's forum, not ours. He is the only true moderator, whether he likes the job, or has time to moderate his forum, or not.   If color can just post on his own thread, he should be able to say and post anything he likes. If you don't like what you see or hear, don't go there. Although at times he does try to come up with valid points or opinions.

Nick I'm not the guy (colorful metaphors) Spock and Jim Kirk silence on the bus on Startrek the journey home nor should anyone else be here, color has given us a lot of good hard facts that are not deliberate errors like the Katcher for instance.
Let's look at your primary winding is it used as a feedback winding to the base of the 2SC2500? that's a bad idea! why because current draw to the coil has to go through the transistors base junction and it cant be fed with a true 'EARTH'. and the coil
needs to be tuned like any other coil and it needs an ion collection device amongst other mistakes.

F6FLT

Quote from: stivep on March 03, 2019, 07:12:21 AM
Dear F6FLT . Your  post is using 
single words
and
single  phrases taken out of context.

Wesley

The implicit context is physics, since you were using physics concepts like "Zenneck waves", you must know it.
As these were definitions, only "single words" are needed, and these words are not from me but quoted from scientific definitions, these ones you censored.

Zenneck's waves radiate, whether you like it or not, whether you censor it or not. I'm not here to teach the basics of physics to people who talk about it grossly and peremptorily as if they know it when they don't know more than others. But if I can help modest people of good will to understand and not be deceived by the swagger of the former, I am happy to do so. Giving the right definitions is part of the method.

Grumage

Hey Chet.

As many know I've not been taking much of an active role in this subject for quite a while. In fact I HAVE a free energy system.... Since its installation just short of three years now, I've generated a little over 3.6 MWHours!!

It's not some " exotic " transformer, simply solar! I'd recommend it to anyone.   :)

I still look in here everyday and noticed that this new thread has been placed where I'm one of three moderators. Thing is how should one interpret " nonsense " ? OU.Com is a worldwide forum and, as has been shown some of us would never have noticed the interpretation of the words written in another's language.

Pictures, on the other hand, are universal.

Some words that I've carried with me most of my life.... " Treat others like you'd like to be treated yourself " have held me in good stead. Let's " play nice " eh?

Cheers Grum.

NickZ

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 03, 2019, 10:54:35 AM
Nick I'm not the guy (colorful metaphors) Spock and Jim Kirk silence on the bus on Startrek the journey home nor should anyone else be here, color has given us a lot of good hard facts that are not deliberate errors like the Katcher for instance.
Let's look at your primary winding is it used as a feedback winding to the base of the 2SC2500? that's a bad idea! why because current draw to the coil has to go through the transistors base junction and it cant be fed with a true 'EARTH'. and the coil
needs to be tuned like any other coil and it needs an ion collection device amongst other mistakes.

AG:  Not sure what primary winding you refer to, or on which device.
   Please post your answer on the Kapanadze thread, instead, where it can be discussed in detail.
   Grum:  Good to see that you're still around.