Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Test topic for moderator discussions and "Other"between members

Started by ramset, March 02, 2019, 02:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

I'm not making excuses for 'color' but I know he uses Google Translate, I have used it my self to talk to SKOLL in french it wasn't
easy if I fed it back the other way french to English it was a mess word's I hadn't imagined came back, it was a joke translator ;D

The same in talking to Russian language Lithuwainians as well. so how do you know if Color having a typo problem or not since he
comes up with the goods, what do we do we want the info of the guy who knows the tricks or not?

I'm just here listening to the facts but ignoring the colorful metaphors  8) 8) ;D ;D

ramset

if he poses no liability to Stefan [ follows TOS agreement]he can write until his fingers fall off ,the problem is he shows a need to break the rules

this is not a Smut site or a religious forum or political forum or Clown forum [i know some have opinions on that and FE... we're here to change that ]
Getting all of this sorted will not be easy ...but following Stefan's terms for admission should be!!//  ....If not.. ??  ..Its not called censorship its called consequences !//...Yeesh

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

NickZ

Haven't we wasted enough time on this guy and his rude comments already...
  He does not know, nor has shown any so called "tricks", but pretends to know, without any proof, nor building anything.
  Let's just ask Color nicely (one more time) to remove any offensive remarks, and not post any new offensive comments in the future. OK???  This subject should not be spread to other threads, as well.  Color has been kicked out of forums previously.
  Time to shape up, or ship out.

ramset

I think most here would be good with that.

But if not they should speak up !!
on another topic : How to clean nonsense posts from topics  ?..... should be discussed here ...... [should it be done or who cares ? or ????
Stefan has no time for this ,he is at a very hard time in his Life ATM
if a method can be proposed which makes it simple for him ??
he might become more reachable if we put in the effort to help here.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

NickZ

Let's just all try to keep within the subject of the particular thread. 
  Who does have time, or wants to have to deal with all this clutter???
  Rude personal comments are NOT allowed. Period.
  Yet, it's Stefan's forum, not ours. He is the only true moderator, whether he likes the job, or has time to moderate his forum, or not.   If color can just post on his own thread, he should be able to say and post anything he likes. If you don't like what you see or hear, don't go there. Although at times he does try to come up with valid points or opinions.