Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IEC Earth Engine First Magnet motor installed in Las Vegas

Started by ramset, March 14, 2019, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo500

i'd say let them do the planed test installs and  wait  how this turns out. If they realy install 20-30 units ,
we will hear about it i think. Non the less not much on the technical side to look at the moment.

hartiberlin

Karl added:

Yes, there are three operational demo motors at their 40,000sf Scottsdale facility, and several more being assembled for commercial installation soon. They've let many hundreds of people see the motors, including a group of Wash DC politicians who will see it this Friday. That said, IEC runs a tight ship in a secure environment, and they just don't let in anyone who knocks on the door. If you own a large biz and are a potential customer, or you're an investor, they'll show you around. But if you're just a curious lookyloo, they don't have time for that.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Karl added:

It's only logical the first customers for the motors are friends and their network of associates. How would someone in the remote oil sands of Canada hear if the motor? The first installations are not About making money. They are to test the motor in real world spplicatiobs to iron out the bugs. The IEC folks live in AZ and NV so that's where the first motors are going in. One is currently being installed at a furniture factory in Phoenix, followed by an automated dairy operation near Salt Lake City, then a fish farm in WY, and then a remote oil well near Farmington, NM. The company headquarters includes a control room capable of cloud-based monitoring of 2,000+ motors worldwide. These first test installs aren't even a tiny drop in the bucket of what's to come.

hartiberlin

Karl added:

Others here have stated that a monopole magnet could indeed create such an amazing motor. Do you disagree and, if so, why? The Slingshot analogy is only that the asymmetrical magnets pass each other and propel the flywheel to ever greater speeds. You can repeat until your ears turn blue that the magnets don't have enough power, but the fact is they do, and it is so easily provable. Would like a piece of the wager that I'm hopefully going to make with ngepro? The more the merrier!

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann:

Hi Karl,many thanks for all the reports and all your pictures.,
DonĀ“t fall for all the annoying skeptics...these are mostly "keyboard acrobats"..lol..
Maybe you can convince the company to release a new video, where they will show a real 10 to 25 KWatts load like a lamp bulb bank being powered by the motor. That would be really great..
Many thanks in advance.Regards, Stefan. 
  Karl Walsh:  That's a good idea Stefan. I will see them this Friday and will try to remember to bring it up. However we both know that no matter what an undoctored video might shows however, many of the folks here will cry 'fraud!' Which is fine, because the only folks IEC cares about convincing are the end users who sign the PPA agreement. But what will the skeptics say after motors have been installed at 30 businesses and there are 30 happy biz owners? That will be a satisfying moment indeed.