Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open Source Vs. Patenting

Started by FreeEnergy, December 17, 2006, 04:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Open Source Vs. Patenting

I choose Open Source
57 (63.3%)
I choose Patenting
11 (12.2%)
I choose neither
3 (3.3%)
I choose both
18 (20%)
I don't care
0 (0%)
I don't get it?
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

infringer

Yes it is stacked against the poor thats when you get out your trick deck...

Pay 75bux and copywright a book with the full details in it including possible spin offs ...

Deny the proof of the library of congress I highly doubt that will happen.

Yes it was song writers that did the envolope thing that is correct.

But lets see a fraud with the library of congress then show me one.

A patent will be circumvented just as easily... With a modification.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

AB Hammer

Quote from: infringer on September 06, 2008, 11:40:59 PM

Pay 75bux and copywright a book with the full details in it including possible spin offs ...

-infringer-

I will admit I like the book idea, So I write up everything I can think of, and myself being a blacksmith I will have to write it in a teaching form and how to do it step by step. The whys and why nots of what can do to make a gravity wheel work, and why most do not. I will start and then I will need someone of physic skill to help and someone who can help make since for everyone.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

utilitarian

Quote from: infringer on September 06, 2008, 11:40:59 PM

-infringer-

You confuse copyright with patent.  A sealed envelope may offer some protection in a copyright case, but not with a patent.  With inventions, the only thing that will protect you is a patent.  And a patent is more than just you coming up with the idea and writing it down.  A patent examiner has to review it for originality, non-obviousness, and other things.  Whether or not you agree with the patent process, it is all you have to protect you.  If you do not bother to go through with it and pay the price of a patent as far as time and money, then you pass up all protection for your invention.

And yes, many patents can be circumvented, but many cannot.  Many patents are worthless, but some are worth quite a bit.

Liberty

Quote from: utilitarian on September 07, 2008, 01:16:57 PM
You confuse copyright with patent.  A sealed envelope may offer some protection in a copyright case, but not with a patent.  With inventions, the only thing that will protect you is a patent.  And a patent is more than just you coming up with the idea and writing it down.  A patent examiner has to review it for originality, non-obviousness, and other things.  Whether or not you agree with the patent process, it is all you have to protect you.  If you do not bother to go through with it and pay the price of a patent as far as time and money, then you pass up all protection for your invention.

And yes, many patents can be circumvented, but many cannot.  Many patents are worthless, but some are worth quite a bit.

The danger by going the patent route to the inventor is, if someone in the dept. of defense, NASA, or dept. of energy etc. decides to classify your invention because you applied for a patent;  then the government can control your invention and suppress it or just use it for themselves.  This would deny the invention from those that they are supposed to serve, the people.  Also all the money and time and effort you have put into getting a patent and the invention are down the drain.  You will not know if the gov. will decide to classify your invention until after you apply for a patent.  The reason is, the inventor is asking for a government benefit, unknowingly making the government a partner in your invention for special protection.  So they have the view that they can then suppress it if they decide they want to.  If you don't apply for a patent, they have no legal ability to interfere, because they are not owners or co-owners of the device.  This is the corruption in the system that was intended to protect the country, but has hindered it instead.

If the government would abolish the clause that allows them to classify a device, a patent would return to the intended purpose, to protect the inventor and his device.  It would make sense for them to do this for now, at least for energy devices.  It would allow sales tax to occur in their country instead of having to import the device that started within your own country and loose the future sales and the benefit from enhanced commerce.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Thedane

Hi everybody,

The choice is clear to me: Open Source / Free information for everybody.

If you (have) develop(ed) a Free Energy machine and you release the information to the public, you're most likely to win a Nobel price as current physics say you cannot make such a device.
By posting the plans/information online - and sending a copy of it to e.g. google's G-mail - It should be easy to document who first released a working FE device to the public.
Don't forget to document the device on video and send a copy of it to your "local" newsmedia - They'll love having such a scoop, and you're almost guaranteed instant fame  ;D

Have a great day!