Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Real overunity transformer with ancient technology

Started by IonLady, May 08, 2019, 04:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: lancaIV on May 12, 2019, 09:45:33 AM
...Best solution :
asking him, Mr.Indrawan, by e-mail directly or waiting for his next disclosure and development steps

"EVERYONE BE AWARE!
This user has an email: yusufindrawan932@gmail.com
I contacted him by this e-mail and he requested from me, 800$ to buy the coil asembly posted in the video. I searched his e-mail IP Adress: [...] and it is hosted by: mail-sor-f41.google.com, an e-mail server which apparently sends fraudulent messages, to scam people for money interests. I encourage everyone NOT TO SEND MONEY or any type of contact information to it".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybzLpOypSDs&lc=Ugxgi7pKLUYr4EKgoNZ4AaABAg

lancaIV

Thanks for ' knocking at his,Mr.Indrawan, door ' !

Without work hours durability experience this 800 US$ investment ( not to think about fraud risc) is  actually for this open source device  not to recommend !

Sincerely

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: lancaIV on October 30, 2020, 09:25:28 AM
Thanks for ' knocking at his,Mr.Indrawan, door ' !

That wasn't me. It was someone who left a comment to the video. If you click the link you can see his comment under the video.

lancaIV

Okay !
Several days back I visited his video-site ,but did not notice the newest comments ! ( 1 year !)So we see a trial and the response !
Thanks for the ' up to dat(e)'-ing ! ;)
Btw : it it not about the sum, patentauction.com 'Economic lighting system .... " -seller chari (Greece) wants
1000 US$ (100 'shared' participations)

By functional and relyable operation these devices will/would be this investment 1000 x 1000 times worth ,not as win by the investor but by the users and their accumulated energy savings

chardi : 1000 US$ for 7-20 US$ mass production costs device,Wp ?

Indrawan : 800 US$ for ? US$  mass production costs device,Wp ?