Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cadman’s Hydrostatic Displacement Engine

Started by Cadman, June 15, 2019, 05:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: broli on July 08, 2019, 03:32:01 AM
@Floor since you grasp Grumage latest concept could you draw a cyclic diagram of that concept? I think many would struggle with all the textual descriptions here. I can even do an 3d animation if needed but need to understand it better first.

Dear broli.

I'll try to explain concept 2 verbally again, my drawing abilities are very limited in this modern age. When I was taught it was with paper and pens.   :)    Your offer of 3D sounds wonderful, bravo.

My single drawing shows the device at rest with water from the upper cistern piped down to the underside of the bellows/concertina, admission valve closed.

Upon opening of the admission valve the water fills the bellows causing it to rise ( transfer valve is shut ) we have allowed it to rise by 150mm or 6" lifting the displacement cylinder vertically through a sliding seal in the centre of the cistern 2 meters above.

We close the admission valve and open the transfer valve. The combined weight of the " bias " and cylinder now causes the water to flow into the displacement cylinder and travel upward round the sides of the solid Steel displacer piston. The bellows have now returned to rest as in my picture.

The next upward stroke see's the bellows fill and rise again, as we have 75Lbs of force available acting against just the volume of water plus that of the bias and cylinder. The displacer which is rigidly fixed from above the device, displaces the water through a cup washer at the top.

We now open the transfer valve and the bellows and cylinder collapse once again. As the cylinder collapses any water above the displacer piston falls over the sides to refill the cistern.

Back at rest again and ready for the next cycle.

For an automatic reciprocating engine we shall have to design some mechanism to operate the two valves.

But....

This all seems far too easy, what has been missed, am I dreaming?

Cheers Graham.

Floor

Quote from: Grumage on July 06, 2019, 07:28:15 AM
Addendum.

I forgot to mention that the fixed displacement piston is of high density ( Steel ) that has a diameter of 1/2" ( 12mm ) and is solid. The water flows around the 1/8" 3mm gap via displacement. A simple Leather cup washer ( bicycle pump style ) is fitted at the top so that on the upstroke the water can pass by it easily but is then held in suspension and just flows over the edge of the cylinder wall on the return stroke. Refilling the cistern.

Cheers Graham.

Thanks Grumage, wasn't totally sure.

@all readers
   One more proof / drawing, below. The last of that part of my endeavor
             see the  "floor Cadman 3F-10n.PDF"

@Broil
  Yes I will do a flow diagram.  But don't jump on the 3d until
I have made certain with Grumage that my interpretations are correct.

thanks
       floor

Grumage

Hello All.

I felt that perhaps my description of operation was lacking one detail, I'd forgotten to mention that the system had been previously purged of any air.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers Graham.

Floor

Although the proofs I presented come at Cadman's design in a sort of backwards and upside down
manner, they definitely verify his design as being able to use gravity as an energy source.

Here is my summation.
    floor

Floor

You want O.U.

Cadman's design is a go.

Study and understand it, and you will see this for your self.

floor