Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wireless energy transfer experiments ,Builders board

Started by ramset, September 18, 2019, 09:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Let me give a little bit of my perspective on the single-wire theory of electrical circuits!

First: Modern electrical circuits do not transfer energy, but connect remotely "load resistors", in a circuit with a source of an eddy electric field - EMF. EMF is a surface effect for a conductor. three-phase systems are the same circuit, where the midpoints of the three phases of the source and load are at different locations. Just read the circuit diagram. In a two-phase system, with a common zero for two phases, the system has serious difficulties.  It would be interesting to get information on how the paired and unpaired phases behave with a midpoint. One thing that is clear in such lines is the remote connection of the load to the EMF source, an electromagnetic generator in a closed circuit. With one phase in the circuit, the zero is shorted to ground to clearly lock that position in the circuit. Grounding is necessary to fix the function of one contact, electrode, etc. as zero, from an AC circuit.

Second: Transmission along a single wire, makes the capacitance of the electric field, from one point to another. Transmission along a conductor is only possible by an eddy EMF (alternating current). To receive an electric potential, you need a receiving capacitance at the other end. The accumulation of the electric potential of the field, is possible only in the form of a potential difference, which has the form of another system (direct current). To convert this form into alternating voltage, a convector is needed.  From this we can conclude that in order to transmit over a single wire, the source and receiver capacitance must be taken into account, plus the transmission and conversion losses.

If anyone is interested, I sketched it out here. A thinking person will figure it out.

https://rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog/2023/01/blog-post_11.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp.

seychelles

AND THE PRIMARY SHOULD BE BI FILAR FLAT PAN CAKE SHAPE.

ovun987

Quote from: stivep on June 29, 2023, 01:44:46 PM
Energy of 2,000 thunderstorms that roll over Earth, producing some 50 flashes of lightning every second

If that energy lands in our interface it is ready to use for us.
Every lightning is contributing every second to it.

Free Energy is just the energy that does not have to be paid for but it must come from somewhere
In other words if nature pays for this energy then this is Free Energy.

Thank you for your continued contributions and time taken writing posts, Wesley. Your effort and time is immensely appreciated by some of us here.

QuoteWhere does the energy come from ?
Quotewhere does energy come from
Quoteit has to come from some thing or some where in order to harvest it.
Quotenobody here know where the free energy come from, even though some people know how to make it.
Quotewhere does the extra watts come from
Quotethe energy has to come from some where

Here we have it clearly stated...

This additional energy in our open systems comes from lightning constantly bombarding the Earth we live on.

stivep

ovun987

Quote from: stivep on July 05, 2023, 02:16:22 PM
You may read here  entire topic or if you prefer Russian Language go here :
https://overunity.com/18913/in-russian-ekspierimienty-po-biesprovodnoi-pieriedachie-enierghii-doska-stroitieliei/msg559430/#msg559430

You may also start to read  the first of 5 parts already posted  starting from here:
https://overunity.com/18335/wireless-energy-transfer-experiments-builders-board/msg579484/#msg579484

Yes, the summary of your first five parts is posted above. Please continue!

Lightning supplies the additional energy of our open systems
and impedance matching allows us to harness this additional energy.

As I understand it, this sentence is a summary of your five part post. Is this a correct single-sentence-simplification of all your posts, or is there another aspect of your five parts I was unable to effectively glean?

Appreciate you, Wesley. Have an awesome rest of the day!