Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two kinds of induction - Henry

Started by nix85, January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: nix85 on January 07, 2020, 06:19:54 AM
About ether http://villesresearch.com/ether.html

Etheric Rainmaking with Trevor James Constable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjeUhQJp5WE

To better understand etheric energy you would have to read

COUNCIL OF 7 LIGHTS and WHEN STARS LOOK DOWN

by George Van Tassel.

I saw this device being tested by the army.
I'm not sure what conclusions were made or what happened with it afterwards.
But the tests are simple.

And can be replicated with a reservoir of water, a conducive tube
and a source of visible heat waves.
It was my understanding that all of the apparatus connected to the device
we're merely test equipment measuring things like temperatures and
conductivity of the water.

I didn't make much sense of the science, but the simple answer is
"putting pipes in buckets of water in your yard may make rain"
How?why?wtf? There was not (at the time) a valid explanation.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Corton

Quote from: nix85 on January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM

Altho some of his experiments are not totally clear due to lack of diagrams or better language, it is made perfectly clear, two distinct kinds of induction are observed, one weaker which cannot be screened except with iron and another that can be screened by any metal.

He concludes suddent breaking of contact produces both kinds of induction and that this mysterious first type is akin to induction produced by motion.
It is my understanding that Henry, later in life, could not replicate his mysterious second induction. It was suspected his original data was incorrect.

Quote from: nix85 on January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM
Question also arises if that 'feeble' unscreenable type of induction becomes not so feeble with higher frequency and suddeness of discharge.

I think too many people default to high frequency as a pathway to free energy. I have yet to see any validity in that line of thinking, maybe, but all power generation we know of on this planet is performed with low frequency.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Corton on January 08, 2020, 10:12:30 PM
It is my understanding that Henry, later in life, could not replicate his mysterious second induction. It was suspected his original data was incorrect

The answer is in the alloys we no longer use.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

nix85

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 08, 2020, 12:48:59 PM
Whoever told you can can magnetize a ferrous material and keep 100%
of the flux "inside the material" was pulling your leg...

Well, that is what we are told, every single diagram of a closed transformer depicts flux totally confined, just like field of a toroid really is confined, as shown below.

I have not tried the test with a compass, let's say i believe you it deflects.

In any case we can see INDUCTION does happen outside the ferrite core even at the distance like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNOtEDkCSpA