Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two kinds of induction - Henry

Started by nix85, January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

This has already been mentioned here but i don't think everything Joseph Henry wrote about it was shared. This is from Scientific writings of Joseph Henry, Section 11, PDF file pages 178. - 185. >> https://i.imgur.com/exKSHHB.jpg

The book >>
https://ia800302.us.archive.org/27/items/scientificwriti03henrgoog/scientificwriti03henrgoog.pdf

Altho some of his experiments are not totally clear due to lack of diagrams or better language, it is made perfectly clear, two distinct kinds of induction are observed, one weaker which cannot be screened except with iron and another that can be screened by any metal.

He concludes suddent breaking of contact produces both kinds of induction and that this mysterious first type is akin to induction produced by motion.

Also closely related to this, not my thought but from a guy in that most famous Eric Dollard conference from late 90's...

Ask yourself how does flux running through the core of a transformer induce voltage in the secondary altho it is totally confined in the core and coil is outside of it.

Question also arises if that 'feeble' unscreenable type of induction becomes not so feeble with higher frequency and suddeness of discharge.

kajunbee

Good question and hopefully someone can answer your question. I've also asked myself the same thing. I believe what I often overlook is the intimate relationship between the magnetic field and the electric field. In your post it says one can only be shielded by iron and the other shielded by other metals. So if you can answer the question whether and electric field can be shielded by materials other than iron then that may be your clue. Sorry that I'm not able to directly answer your question. Smart questions deserve smart answers. Hopefully someone can give one.

nix85

In simple words, it is by etheric disturbance, magnetic field of the primary affecting the higher order of energy which is then picked up at the secondary and transformed back into magnetic field.

nix85

About ether http://villesresearch.com/ether.html

Etheric Rainmaking with Trevor James Constable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjeUhQJp5WE

To better understand etheric energy you would have to read

COUNCIL OF 7 LIGHTS and WHEN STARS LOOK DOWN

by George Van Tassel.

sm0ky2

Whoever told you can can magnetize a ferrous material and keep 100%
of the flux "inside the material" was pulling your leg.
Even below saturation, the material produces an external field.
If flux occurs through the material, the external field also fluxes.

Take even our best example of semiconductor grade ceramic ferrite
(or their more expensive rare earth cousin)
Operate the device and place a compass outside of the material.

You observe deflection.
How is all of the flux inside?
If it was all inside, there would be no induction, only conduction.
And the inductive core wouldn't stick to a magnet!!!

The electric field induces the magnetic, which in turn induces an electric.
100% of this conversion takes place outside of the ferrous material.
In fact, the core doesn't even need to physically exist.
This won't change the mode of operation. Only the variables.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.