Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two kinds of induction - Henry

Started by nix85, January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

i know the way he describes it is extremely confusing and thus practically worthless, but that is how i got it, that needle gets magnetized only if currents don't cancel out

onepower

There would seem to be many kinds of Induction.

We are generally concerned with Electro-Magnetic induction however this is born from Magnetic field Induction and Electric field Induction which are distinct phenomena in themselves. Wilhelm Weber also discovered the longitudinal force which can induce other objects but he never determined exactly how. There is also self-induction and mutual induction which basically fall under the umbrella of Electromagnetism.

On the far end of the spectrum we also see strange things whereby external field effects have caused/induced the magnetization of metals such as aluminum for a period of hours. In another case a field of force was induced in the region under a high speed moving plastic film coming off a large roll in a manufacturing plant. The invisible field of force supposedly stopped people in there tracks and had the consistency of jello... is this induction?.

I think all relate to Electro-Magnetism however there would seem to be countless possibilities how induced field forces can manifest themselves.

Regards

nix85

Quote from: onepower on August 06, 2020, 11:59:19 AMIn another case a field of force was induced in the region under a high speed moving plastic film coming off a large roll in a manufacturing plant. The invisible field of force supposedly stopped people in there tracks and had the consistency of jello... is this induction?.

only kind of induction i really care about

we hear about these jello like invisible forcefield all over, from us planes exploding into invisible barriers during operation highjump to countless ufo cases, to wiliam hamilton's report on antihill facility, california, no doors but two cylinders in the walls that project such field etc.

nix85

bill hamilton's research on Northrup RCS Facility at Tejon, CA

https://youtu.be/A_74SNIgcfQ?t=1559

kajunbee

https://commons.princeton.edu/josephhenry/galvanometer/

They seem to match his description in his scientific writings. He states that one had 500 turns and the other one was 40 turns.