Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two kinds of induction - Henry

Started by nix85, January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

The center of the Toroid can be viewed as both inside and outside the Toroid; Both magnetic poles show up next to each other inside the center of the Toroid, which is actually a space outside the Toroid! A paradox!

nix85

Quote from: Magluvin on July 12, 2020, 03:15:19 PM
Whoah. Hold you horses..   That is Tinman in that vid.   He shows induction to the top black coil from the toroid coil.  But later in the vid he says the core is a speaker magnet. :o :o :o And then claims he doesnt think the speaker magnets flux has anything to do with it. ::)   It has everything to do with it. Its like a solidstate orbo. The windings on the toroid when not powered up do not affect the magnets field. So running a signal through the toroid winding definitely alters the magnets field and the moving magnets field is causing the induction to the top secondary coil.
Mags

What you're saying makes no sense, field of the ferrite and field of the coil are at 90° to each other, no interaction, if so minimal.

Like Jon wrote in the comments:

"It is the electric field you are measuring and not the magnetic field. One clue to this is the angular difference of your coils, one is looping with the core (secondary,measuring coil)  and one is going against the core (primary winding).
I am of the opinion that the electric field is responsible for all induction and that the magnetic field is in this case is locked within the core unless you saturate the core."

actually, primary is not going "against the core" but he made a good point.

or it can be explained in terms of A field

http://freenrg.info/Physics/Scalar_Vector_Pot_And_Rick_Andersen/Rick_Andersen_Ortho.html

nix85

Quote from: synchro1 on July 13, 2020, 09:18:15 AM
The center of the Toroid can be viewed as both inside and outside the Toroid; Both magnetic poles show up next to each other inside the center of the Toroid, which is actually a space outside the Toroid! A paradox!

there are no poles inside the toroid, poles can exist only if field is opened. im sure that is what u meant by saying "next to each other".

Magluvin

Quote from: nix85 on July 13, 2020, 10:18:25 AM
What you're saying makes no sense, field of the ferrite and field of the coil are at 90° to each other, no interaction, if so minimal.

Like Jon wrote in the comments:

"It is the electric field you are measuring and not the magnetic field. One clue to this is the angular difference of your coils, one is looping with the core (secondary,measuring coil)  and one is going against the core (primary winding).
I am of the opinion that the electric field is responsible for all induction and that the magnetic field is in this case is locked within the core unless you saturate the core."

actually, primary is not going "against the core" but he made a good point.

or it can be explained in terms of A field

http://freenrg.info/Physics/Scalar_Vector_Pot_And_Rick_Andersen/Rick_Andersen_Ortho.html

At 3:55 in the vid, Brad states that the core in the toroid coil is a speaker magnet.  That means when the toroid coil when powered alters the magnets field, and that moving field from the magnet when the signal is on the toroid winding, is inducing the top secondary coil.  Look at the number of turns on the toroid and then the seemingly much fewer turns on the secondary. The step up voltage of the secondary is very high compared to the input to the toroid winding. I got the same effects with my solid state orbo. Using a drive coil to alter a magnets field so that the magnets field induces the secondary winding.
Just dont know why Brad said the core being a magnet should not affect the results, Im guessing in comparison to just a normal ferite core.  Try it,  Use a non magnetized core and then use a speaker magnet. You will see I am correct. ;) ;D
Mags