Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe cell successful Replication

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oouthere

I built several of these and was the original owner of the yahoo groups site on the Joe Cell.  Mine never worked.  One person that kept posting stated his had...finally after months of pushing we got his "idea" of working....pulled the gas line and it ran for 30 seconds to a minute then died.  Nothing more than gas in the lines.

I bought a metal lathe and several hundred dollars in SS pipe...it was a learning experience.  Alex is the only one I'm convinced that duplicated the cell but even he stated it was not reliable and did not understand how or why it worked. 

Anyway, you start chasing this one you'll just end up tired and shy a few hundred dollars.

If someone can produce a video showing the vehicle running with only the cell attached I'd be more inclined to believe, until then I call BS.

Rich

OscarMeyer

Quote from: oouthere on January 12, 2009, 02:20:32 PM
I built several of these and was the original owner of the yahoo groups site on the Joe Cell.  Mine never worked.  One person that kept posting stated his had...finally after months of pushing we got his "idea" of working....pulled the gas line and it ran for 30 seconds to a minute then died.  Nothing more than gas in the lines.

I bought a metal lathe and several hundred dollars in SS pipe...it was a learning experience.  Alex is the only one I'm convinced that duplicated the cell but even he stated it was not reliable and did not understand how or why it worked. 

Anyway, you start chasing this one you'll just end up tired and shy a few hundred dollars.

If someone can produce a video showing the vehicle running with only the cell attached I'd be more inclined to believe, until then I call BS.

Rich

My thanks again to all the people who took the time out of their busy schedules to privately send me advice and GREAT links!!!  Yes!!!

The one I'm posting right now is the VIDEO that shows a carberated engine running with the Joe Cell with NO GASOLINE at all!!!

This must be why the oil people are so upset and are trying to stop anyone from making these things.  The video shows the timing is set at 70 degrees and the Joe Cell is only hooked up to ground.  The hot wire or power wire is not even connected to the battery.

It's on now.  I'm getting some of the parts this weekend and going for this one.  This is doable.

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-q6HGmN07o&feature=PlayList&p=4754948527CF738E&playnext=1&index=31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-q6HGmN07o&feature=PlayList&p=4754948527CF738E&playnext=1&index=31

chessnyt

Hello Oscar,

I must say I was a little skeptical at first but after having seen the video, I can see that it works and works pretty well. 

I'm in Oscar.  I'm going to set aside some time to join you in this project as it looks very promising.  We can compare notes on the best way to build the Joe Cell step by step.

I do believe that the powers that be not only want to stop the “Joe Cell Builders” because it works but also because of its simplistic design.  It doesn’t require any fancy or elaborate electronic circuitry making it extremely easy to replicate providing you stick to the proven designs like the one in the video you posted.

I’m going to post some pictures I found of a deconstructed cell that closest resembles the one in the video that was working.

Sincerely,

Joe 

chessnyt

Hello Everybody,

I couldn't attach the photos I have because they are too large so here's the link of close photos here:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Joe_Cell:Replications:Bill_Williams

chessnyt

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to quickly address a concern made earlier by a member in this thread.  If you think you are being bugged, the cheap way to find out is by purchasing an analog SWR meter that has a built-in field stength meter.  It will detect any transmitters when you are sweeping your car, home or office no matter which band or frequency is being transmitted.  The needle should peg out when you are right on top of it or very close to the transmitting device.

Enjoy the pictures in my last post.

Joe