Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe cell successful Replication

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Joe_Cell:Replications:Zsolooo

To: JoesCell2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 6:08 PM
Subject: [JoesCell2] YEEESSS I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Finaly! It works!!!!!!! Amazing It works, it really works.Joe has
right. Thanks for him.
Exactly I don't know how, but I did it, I just attached my cell to the
engine and I charged it as previously, after every 4 hour for 5 minits
at 12V. The cell was filled up with rain water. After a week I have
observed that the motor ran (mazda 626 from 1985 with carburator)
different way. And when I changed the angle of timing it was more
powerful and when I disconnected the fuel line it worked for another 1
hour. After this I went to sleep. But I can't. I have some pictures
about my cell in my folder in the photos.

JC experimenters keep continue.
Zsolooo

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

AhuraMazda

Ok every one. What other proof do you need. By the way lltfdaniel1, did you verify the authenticity of this claim even if only for your own piece of mind?

Regards

AM

MeggerMan

Hi,
Yes, there are no photos of a completed cell, I too would like to see what top he/she is using on the cell, what spacers are used, details about charge current/voltage, PH and redox levels of the water.

It is so easy to claim success, but carries no weight without some results, parameters, photos etc.

Regards

Rob

AhuraMazda

Quote from: mramos on December 25, 2006, 06:33:25 PM

But hey, it is Christmas.  The perfect day to do it, or make a gag post..

Funny thing, I was working on my TPU and due to time shift effect I was at first of April!

AM

AhuraMazda

I do not dismiss anything. We live in an infinite universe and there are infinite possibilities.
However, there should be a code of conduct on posting anything to stop time wasters. There are people who have been "researching" OU for 20 years and not have achieved anything yet. If a person has made a device and does not know how he got it working is he willing to let other people look at it? Or, can he replicate it? I think reports like this should be ignored totally. I am sorry but there are a lot of individuals who like to string people along. I will not name names.

AM