Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and powerful principle

Started by nix85, March 17, 2020, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perpetual

I know, but it's been dead for years.

Nix

perpetual

BTW, since you claim Travis effect is not overunity which it is, how do you feel about the principle discussed in this thread, the fact that any weight can be lifted to any height for free at a cost of opening two valves. If you don't understand read back from page 1.

Weight falls doing work and then rises by itself to same height or any height, as high as desired, it can rise to 1000 km if water pole is that high. Once it's up there, or thousands of weights are up there, two valves need to be opened and closed. Then weights just need to be pushed over the edge and they will fall down 1000 km doing work all the way down and as they hit the ground they will rise all by themselves to 1000 km again and cycle repeats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxFXsoqbfrk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnHJoyrQpM

There is hardly a more obvious, more undeniable PROOF of overunity.

Nix

Willy

I have read this entire topic and in fact I also studied the first design presented.

Didn't you under stand that each time one of the floats moves into the top tank,
it is because an amount of water which is equal to the weight of the float has been
transferred to the bottom tank.

The energy expended in filling the top tank with water, is all that can be gotten out of
that method or device. 

One could accomplish the same thing by filling a bucket while it is at the top tank height
and then lowering that bucket by a line through a pulley so that the float attached to the
other end of the line is raised by the bucket of water falling.

https://overunity.com/18434/simple-and-powerful-principle/msg554971/#msg554971

perpetual

It is true that for a float to enter the top tank it must minimally displace an amount
of water equal to it's weight from the top tank. I admit that is a flaw in this idea i missed.

But i have already found a solution, a workaround, a variation of the same principle.

Consider a similar design, but no valves, just a very high water tube, say 1000km
to make it dramatic. All that matters is difference of pressure on water outside
vs inside the tube.

Let's say float weighs 10kg (it's made of steel) but in the water it is made
buoyant so it's weight in water is -10kg.

So we need a force of 10kg to push it underwater and into the tube.

Entrance into the tube is just under the surface so job is quick and easy.

Easy-peasy indeed!

Don't you understand that float will rise for 1000km up all the way to the top doing work
and once it reaches the top valve is opened, float fills with water and sinks AGAIN doing
work all the way down.

So we had a -10kg weight doing work for 1000km going up and 10kg weight doing
work for 1000km going down - at a cost of momentarily pushing it underwater and
opening a small valve on it once it reaches the top.

Don't you understand how IMMENSE the energy gain is here.

I pronounce this the first officially, replicably PROVEN overunity principle on this forum.

Nix