Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and powerful principle

Started by nix85, March 17, 2020, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perpetual

I know it happens sometimes, but it does not hold water (pun intended)
My post was posted at 01:26AM and your at 02:40AM, 1h and 14 minutes later.

That aside, "very cool" is a nice compliment but does not cut it, i admitted openly i was wrong about the first principle, i want you to admit the same for both main claims you made.

1) that pressure is great at the bottom of the tube
2) that input is equal to output

There are no problems to overcome, especially not what you wrote.

1) No. There is no removing float from the top, what are you talking about. Float is sunken at the top by remote control by opening a small valve and it comes back down to the bottom. A momentary radio signal is enough to activate a small motor for 1 second. Energy input is nothing.

2) No. You still don't get it, no energy is expended to lift the float, IT LIFTS ITSELF. Of course it will displace it's volume of water from the tube but as i have proven since pressure at the bottom is one atmosphere it is effortless to insert the float, thus energy to displace this water is nothing. And the moment we pull it out the tube and tank, that water will return to the tube. Besides, float does not have to be taken out, once it falls back down to the bottom, it's air chamber is simply pumped with air, since ambient pressure is 1 atmosphere, work is nothing.

3) No. Pressure of the water is 1 atmosphere everywhere in the tube, bottom to the top, there is no vacuum, no boiling.

You only see problems that do not exist.

Again, pressure at the bottom of the tube is 1 atmosphere as it is at the top of the tube. With a diving gear one could enter the tube and dive up as far as he likes with no ill effects.

It is effortless to insert the float and effortless to sink it at the top.
It is doing free work free falling up to the top and free falling back down.

Now, i want to hear your admission on both points - for pressure at the bottom and input/output energy. Is it so hard to admit, i did it, you can too.

Nix

perpetual

This is forbidden science, it took me 5min of googling to find an experiment like this, almost all show that upside down glass with paper trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWeyM4X788o

If we imagine the bottle below is like Burj Khalifa 828 meters aka 2716.54 feet tall it is hopefully clear to everyone by now, pressure at the bottom is just the same as if it were 1cm tall. It's one atmosphere.

And if float is pushed into it, it will float to the top and once up there it is allowed to fill up and it will fall to the bottom, doing work going up and down.

perpetual

So will you admit you were wrong finally.

Nix

Willy

A Quote from perpetual
"1) No. There is no removing float from the top, what are you talking about. Float is sunken at the top by remote control by opening a small valve and it comes back down to the bottom. A momentary radio signal is enough to activate a small motor for 1 second. Energy input is nothing."
The end of that quote

So then air exits the float and water eneter the float. There is now a volume of air at the top of the tube equivalent to the volume of water inside the float.

Assuming that this gives the float a negative buoyancy rather than a neutral or positive buoyancy, the float then sinks.

There is now a volume of air at the top of the tube which is equivalent to the volume of water inside the float.