Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Steven Greer "Close encounters movie 4/7/20

Started by ramset, April 05, 2020, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

Conrad
QuoteIf one thinks objectively about your theory (i.e. other beings exist and limit interaction with us), one has to come to the conclusion that you cannot know anything about these beings (because they limit interaction also with you and not just with me).
Hence, your utterances about these beings must be a figment of your imagination. Or the stories about these beings come from others who dream them up (and you repeat these stories for whatever reason).

There have been thousands of credible interactions documented and hundreds of thousands of sightings thus I do not have to rely on my imagination. However it could be a very real possibility that your continued denial of the facts is all in your head.

As I said prior, I have seen UFO's first hand as have a majority of my trusted friends. You see all I have to do is wait as more and more evidence supports my case while you basically have nowhere to run. The evidence for UFO's will continue to grow as it always has and the deniers will look just as foolish as all the people who denied automobiles, airplanes, rockets, global communications and computers.

Here's a little clue negating the most common argument the critics peddle. Many claim UFO's and alien beings cannot be real because it would take an infinite amount of energy to travel the vast distances of space required to get here. As it were, I am an expert in energy systems and from my own sightings and others observations it was noted that these craft can accelerate from zero to over 30,000 mph within one second as I have seen first hand. Not only would the G forces be fatal but the energy required would be astronomical... therefore the problem is not energy.

Energy is a function of work and work is a force acting on a mass causing it to move over a distance. However most do not understand that the only property which defines a mass thus work and energy relating to mass is INERTIA. Understand, inertia is a property of mass not mass in itself and properties can be manipulated. Thus if these advanced beings learned how to manipulate the property of inertia then almost no energy is required to accelerate any mass to any velocity... problem solved.

You see how simple that was, decades of supposedly intelligent people claiming there is no way this can be done and how it violates all our science yet I found a solution in a matter of months using science. It begs the question... what is inertia?, which most seem completely ignorant to and have no clue where to even start. I mean inertia, the universal primary force which dictates the action of every mass, defining the work function and energy yet apparently nobody has a clue. They would presume to tell me how it is and yet they have no idea what the Primary Fields (Magnetic, Electric, Gravic) are nor what Inertia is?. It's a shit show in my opinion.

You have a lot to learn my friend.

conradelektro

Quote from: onepower on April 12, 2020, 02:24:46 PM
Energy is a function of work and work is a force acting on a mass causing it to move over a distance. However most do not understand that the only property which defines a mass thus work and energy relating to mass is INERTIA. Understand, inertia is a property of mass not mass in itself and properties can be manipulated. Thus if these advanced beings learned how to manipulate the property of inertia then almost no energy is required to accelerate any mass to any velocity... problem solved.

I wonder from where you got the idea that "inertia is a property of mass not mass in itself and properties can be manipulated". Did the aliens tell you? Or are you just imagining this?

I do not know of any "manipulation of inertia"? Sure, it would be great, but nobody has ever done it or even suggested it seriously. May be the aliens can do it, but they would never tell, according to your own believes.

Again, your writings are based on imagination not facts.

You might have seen things accelerating very fast in the air, but what was that? May be aliens? But how could you verify it if the aliens are "limiting" you and me and everybody?

So, you think you and others saw aliens acceleration in the air. But you can never prove it, because the aliens will not cooperate with you or me or anybody. If the aliens are refusing cooperation proof will not be possible.

You may believe or imagine whatever you want, but do not confuse belief and provable fact.

Greetings, Conrad (who is duped by the aliens like you and everybody else)

onepower

Conrad
QuoteI wonder from where you got the idea that "inertia is a property of mass not mass in itself and properties can be manipulated". Did the aliens tell you? Or are you just imagining this?

Logically, we cannot weigh a particle only measure external influences on it so when we say a tangible thing such as a particle has no mass we mean it has no inertia. It's basic physics, we measure mass by measuring the rate of change in velocity(acceleration) due to an external force which relates solely to inertia. For example, when I weigh a bowling ball I'm not measuring mass but the force of gravity on the ball and in space the ball "weighs" nothing. As well, the only way to measure the mass of the ball in space it to apply a force to it then measure how fast it accelerates or changes velocity. The only property of the mass which can resist an acceleration is inertia ergo we are not measuring mass we are measuring the property of inertia to determine the supposed mass. We should not confuse a measure or property of something with the something we are measuring, that's not science.

QuoteYou might have seen things accelerating very fast in the air, but what was that? May be aliens? But how could you verify it if the aliens are "limiting" you and me and everybody?
So, you think you and others saw aliens acceleration in the air. But you can never prove it, because the aliens will not cooperate with you or me or anybody. If the aliens are refusing cooperation proof will not be possible.

Oh really?, here is a video from the U.S. Navy which has confirmed UFO's are real and that they have been studying them for decades.
https://www.businessinsider.com/navy-says-release-files-into-ufo-sightings-would-damage-security-2020-1

So you see I don't have to prove anything and we have all the proof we need in my opinion. We have decades of photo's, video, first hand observations like my own and now military/government verification of said facts. Who do you think your trying to fool here Conrad?, you don't honestly think millions of sightings and now factual confirmation are just some vast conspiracy just to fool little old you do you?... that's a little crazy in my opinion.

The jig is up... deal with it.

Regards

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

conradelektro

Quote from: onepower on April 14, 2020, 12:27:38 PM
Oh really?, here is a video from the U.S. Navy which has confirmed UFO's are real and that they have been studying them for decades.
https://www.businessinsider.com/navy-says-release-files-into-ufo-sightings-would-damage-security-2020-1

Conrad?, you don't honestly think millions of sightings and now factual confirmation are just some vast conspiracy just to fool little old you do you?... that's a little crazy in my opinion.

I followed the UFO-business since I was young (like you I guess) and I was not convinced (as you were convinced).

The video (which you call a confirmation) is typical. There is something, but what is it? For you it is an UFO and for me it is "something which could not be explained".

I allow you to believe and I hope you allow me not to believe. There is nothing more to say. You know it all and I know it all and we came to different conclusions.

Greetings, Conrad