Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Steven Greer "Close encounters movie 4/7/20

Started by ramset, April 05, 2020, 12:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

I also agree that it is very likely the UFO phenomenon is a result of demonic activity.  The book of truth tells us that in the last days there will be a lot of deceptive activity going on.

Respectfully,
Carroll

onepower

So some believe ufo's are demonic activity?.

Right, maybe we need to have a good old fashioned book or witch burning to ward the demons off, lol.

We really are returning to the dark ages aren't we?, good grief.

Magwood

Dark ages imply a time period. The forces at work have no limit of time just like they aren't effected by inertia. If something exists in all places throughout all time then it's just a matter of removing location 'A' and replace with location 'B'. It is only from our perspective as earthly beings in our dimension that there is even a location of A and B let alone a path or travel distance measurement and time to travel that distance.  Supernatural forces do exist, they never became extinct at any point in 'time' dark ages or future.
Demons and UFOS
One particular UFO case study with multiple witnesses unknown to each other and a definite attempt to cover up the full story (and other witness testimony) is the Kelly Cahill (not her real name) case involving abduction, mind control, evil. Not just her. Multiple people on the same night! I even went there to check it out for myself, the story is true, there were other witnesses who are in professional careers in tue spotlight who at the last minute chose not to allow their interviews to be made public. There's heaps more to this story than what was briefly mentioned on Xfiles and in the media at the time. This is real as it gets and is EVIL. Evil only works through human actions and influence over the mind to carry out its will.

conradelektro

Quote from: citfta on May 02, 2020, 11:04:18 AM
I also agree that it is very likely the UFO phenomenon is a result of demonic activity.

Demonic activity, reptiles from drako and/or inner earth, the russians, the chinese, the Bilderbergers, german nazis form antarctica, secret projects of some US government agency, beings from another planet, Austrian air craft (may be not). Whatever, we do not know, and that is all we know. Therefore the many wild theories and the quarrel about them.

What do I believe about UFOs? It is not about believe, it is a question of data, which nobody has. I believe in data.

Greetings, Conrad

onepower

Oh the data...
You mean like all the data and video from the navy fighter jet tracking a real UFO with military grade sensor technology?.  The video and the data do not lie.