Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Topics 2020 : Moving forward as a community

Started by ramset, April 22, 2020, 09:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

EDIT ( i see it says moderator next to my name
I had asked to not be moderator here as I do not have skill set
Unless we'e Going to build planes or race cars or ?
That moderator name will get passed to next topic starter here.
Anyhoo  comments below ...Edit : also a pic of this board and
How to access NeW Topic spot
This will be how it's done moving forward (if your a builder
Or experimenter !!EDIT ...a thankyou to One powers post below.

Greetings to all builders and experimenters !
Our host has opened a new board for 2020
Perhaps a survivor/survival board for open source FE
Research?

Some here may be aware over the years I have dreamed
Of a venue where persons who cannot do experiments
Help those who can (have skill set appropriate to task)
Our global open source resources can be stupefying
From persons at university to kitchen table experimenter.

Sometimes we find members who have skills and equipment
Other times not the case..

Here "one" goal will be to connect skills with resources .

And a method to accomplish this.(PayPal or ?)

I personally leave no limit on persons or ideas
Everything from Joe cell to ....cold fusion LENR magnet whatsits ..? Whatever

One other point
We need to be a community.... a community which
Can show tribute to others who have toiled in open source
Before us (and all their incredible contributions) and those
Who toil now all over the globe ...especially medical field and support we see happening globally now!
Sharing their work for the benefit of all.

On another note : Those who have followed even my smallest writings
Know i am a terrible writer
It's not what I do.
So we need a guy who can do that here too

I will add more comments these next days
Feeling a bit "punky"(I'll)at ground zero NYC area ATM

But leave you the reader with one topic on the burner

Nelsonrochaa thread

We will need to get resources to Nelson(awork in progress)
And like others who will work on this 2020 board
He will need sole moderator status (or his choosing?)

This will be a goal here (how to do this within existing forumware)

More later
Feel free to comment
It is after all your venue (as builders and experimenters)
With tremendous gratitude
Chet k
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

onepower

Ramset
QuoteEDIT ( i see it says moderator next to my name
I had asked to not be moderator here as I do not have skill set

I would disagree and in my opinion the only real skill required to moderate is to be a moderate having consideration and tolerance for others, to forgive and move on. I think you would be an excellent moderator in this respect. Sure we have disagreed and yes you said I was annoying however your response was truthful and polite... I was being annoying and apologize.

In my opinion moving forward as a community requires not only sharing our insights but just as important understanding we will always disagree on many things. It is not the fact we disagree, we will, but how we disagree through our justification and tolerance of other perspectives.

So far as new topics are concerned I think that you were correct when you implied moderated and dedicated build threads may be an option. We have many other threads to debate other things and I think a few dedicated/moderated build threads is a very good idea. I have an Adam's motor, Benitez and modified Akula build collecting dust under my bench.

QuoteBut leave you the reader with one topic on the burner
Nelsonrochaa thread

I would agree and have built some of Nelson's circuits with good results. As important in my opinion is that Nelson is tolerant of others and doesn't try to push one concept as the be all end all. I also enjoy his posts because he is trying to convey working concepts more so than tell everyone how it is and what to do. It was always a learning process thus is always evolving and despite any success I may have had I am always a student of nature and FE technology.

I like where your going with this, take care in NYC my friend.

ramset

Really no need to apologize...  I understand how frustrating things can be...Here I hope this Virus can be a benchmark moment..Forward..!! wild times indeed..
Chet

Thanks Grandma

onepower

Moving forward as a community...

https://globalnews.ca/news/6873561/ufo-videos-pentagon-declassified/
QuoteThe Pentagon says it can explain three previously leaked videos of supposed UFOs, and the explanation is simple: they're real, and they're still a total mystery.

The truth is out and this is good news in my opinion. Now we can establish that not only are there advanced energy systems but very advanced propulsion systems as well. Now when a critic say's it can't be done the FE community can say it's already been done and here is the proof provided by the U.S. government.

You can always tell when something really big happens because most people start pretending it didn't just happen, lol. No rebuttals, just this long drawn out silence with people looking at the floor scratching there head thinking... what just happened?.

Now we have the perfect storm in my opinion, a global pandemic, an economic catastrophe, the crash of oil related energy markets and this year is on track to be the world's hottest since measurements began due to climate change. You see old problems don't just disappear simply because we have more urgent new problems, they remain. However what has changed is that people are waking up to the fact that business as usual isn't working any more. Now more and more people are realizing that change is inevitable and a new way of thinking and new technology is required... Free Energy.

Regards

ramset

Quote from: onepower on April 28, 2020, 11:52:53 AM
Moving forward as a community...

https://globalnews.ca/news/6873561/ufo-videos-pentagon-declassified/
The truth is out and this is good news in my opinion. Now we can establish that not only are there advanced energy systems but very advanced propulsion systems as well. Now when a critic say's it can't be done the FE community can say it's already been done and here is the proof provided by the U.S. government.

You can always tell when something really big happens because most people start pretending it didn't just happen, lol. No rebuttals, just this long drawn out silence with people looking at the floor scratching there head thinking... what just happened?.

Now we have the perfect storm in my opinion, a global pandemic, an economic catastrophe, the crash of oil related energy markets and this year is on track to be the world's hottest since measurements began due to climate change. You see old problems don't just disappear simply because we have more urgent new problems, they remain. However what has changed is that people are waking up to the fact that business as usual isn't working any more. Now more and more people are realizing that change is inevitable and a new way of thinking and new technology is required... Free Energy.

Regards
I could see one Goal moving forward :... growing a research group to include Dr.Greer and "other" global resources ...we already have LONG STANDING connections to growing  LENR science community.

sincerely Chet K //,, PS, perhaps a goal for a topic here ??
Thanks Grandma