Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cyril Smith AKA Smudge builders group

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smudge

Hi EMJ,

You said

QuoteSorry Smudge, I don't see why this all seems so impossible, especially when all My Experiments support and prove this? I see so much resistance from others for the most obvious things and get quite frustrated sometimes.

It may be obvious to you but to me it is far from obvious.  I am not sure what you wanted to achieve by posting here, are you trying to get me to agree with you?  My background and experience tells me that you have it wrong and you are wasting your time trying to convince me otherwise.  If you are hoping to convince others then you do yourself no favours by quoting ground breaking research using particle accelerators costing billions finding exotic effects occurring at enormous energy levels as supporting your experimental findings.   

QuoteMembers on my forum are already well aware of this information.

Then that is the forum for any continuation of your work, not my forum.

QuoteSmudge, if i may, a question: If the Energy comes from the Core, then whats the Transfer Mechanism from the Core Material, past the Insulation, into the Conducting Copper Wire?

The same as for any transformer, it is the magnetic vector potential, the A field.  The time rate-of-change of the A field creates a force on electrons and therefore can be considered as creating an E field.

Smudge

EMJunkie

Quote from: Smudge on June 03, 2020, 06:09:41 AM
Hi EMJ,

You said

It may be obvious to you but to me it is far from obvious.  I am not sure what you wanted to achieve by posting here, are you trying to get me to agree with you?  My background and experience tells me that you have it wrong and you are wasting your time trying to convince me otherwise.  If you are hoping to convince others then you do yourself no favours by quoting ground breaking research using particle accelerators costing billions finding exotic effects occurring at enormous energy levels as supporting your experimental findings.   

Then that is the forum for any continuation of your work, not my forum.

The same as for any transformer, it is the magnetic vector potential, the A field.  The time rate-of-change of the A field creates a force on electrons and therefore can be considered as creating an E field.

Smudge

Hi Smudge,

Interesting, as the Magnetic A Vector Potential is a Field, not contained in the Core, but outside the Core and specifically not a product of the Core, but a Product of the Magnetic Field Created by the Coils, the Core only guiding the Magnetic A Vector Potential. The Magnetic A Vector Potential being present with or without a Core, as Basic Transformer Theories Primary Energy Transfer Function.

It is clear, we have very different perspectives. No I have no wish for you to agree with me! I have read much of your musings, much of it is close, but lacks some important facts and concepts from my experience. All I was trying to do is give you some fresh perspective, perhaps the breakthrough to finish off your theories and complete them. My Members have running Machines, some are self running, but alas, there are no doors open here!

I wish you well Smudge, I have the greatest respect for you, however I see you are not open to explore the territory needed to finish.

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these dire times,

Chris Sykes

conradelektro

So, what is going to be built here? Was it built before? Are there photos? Can one see a circuit diagram? What does it do?

Greetings, Conrad

ramset

Well,I see Chris has edited his post...Conrad , Chris did offer some assistance here with Smudge [help with builds]IMO if some builds are suggested with goals ?? [connect 1+1 and see result 2 ...[to prove a theory]

this could move forward , hopefully Smudge will see whatever Chris changed and comment.

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 03, 2020, 04:40:09 PM
Interesting, as the Magnetic A Vector Potential is a Field, not contained in the Core, but outside the Core and specifically not a product of the Core, but a Product of the Magnetic Field Created by the Coils, the Core only guiding the Magnetic A Vector Potential. The Magnetic A Vector Potential being present with or without a Core, as Basic Transformer Theories Primary Energy Transfer Function.

Again what you say just shows how far apart we are in our perspectives.  The magnetic vector potential does exist inside the core and is a measure of the atomic current circulations that are spatially aligned there. 

QuoteI have the greatest respect for you, however I see you are not open to explore the territory needed to finish.
I cannot explore your territory to help you finish.  My territory will be in the benches I open, the first one being exploring proton spin NMR territory.  https://overunity.com/18502/nuclear-magnetic-resonance-nmr/msg546019/#msg546019  That has resulted in utter silence so far.

Smudge