Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cyril Smith AKA Smudge builders group

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 27, 2020, 08:24:21 PM
If I may ask, did you ever meet Floyd Sweet?
No I never had that pleasure.
QuoteI have verified this, one video showing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tTTYc1CcU, another verification of Standing Wave Mechanics in action.
I don't see how that verifies the fact that electrons flowing in one direction is positive current flow in the other direction.  And neither is it a verification of Standing Wave Mechanics in action.  If anything it is a verification of Kirchoff's Laws.  It might put some minds at ease who have difficulty with how across two points in a circuit at a given potential difference current can flow in either direction, but that is simply a matter of whether one flow is a source and the other flow is a sink.
And in your next post
QuoteThe Energy in one Wire, must be Equal to, less losses, in the other wire - Right? I mean, this is basic Transformer Theory!
I don't consider the energy to be in the wire, the energy is being transported by the wire.  Clearly if we are to get overunity then classical Transformer Theory can no longer apply.   Transformer theory takes no account of the dynamical motions of the atomic dipoles responsible for the magnetization in the transformer core.  In the case of ferrite rods these are made by a process that creates grains that are single domains with their magnetic axes mostly aligned in one direction so as to obtain maximum permeability in that direction (along the rod).  Those tiny dipoles are not fixed, they precess about their local magnetic field at Larmor frequency.  They vary in frequency because the field is never uniform throughout the rod, and therefore there is no phase coherence so the precessions do not create an observable effect.  If something could be done to create some coherence of a significant number of that enormous quantity of precessing dipoles, then the transformer core can be a source of energy.  The transformer theory then needs modifying to include that source.   Those magnets attached to the ferrite rod create field regions where the Larmor frequency is low enough to be influenced phase wise by an applied low frequency RF field.  That could well explain the OU results obtained.  It's not standing waves created by magnetic fields travelling in opposite directions.
QuoteIf the Voltage, and because we have Electric Standing Wave, a Standing Electric Wave frormed by 2 Magnetic Fields being Equal and Opposite (See Below Image), then the Current can be very much greater! Current Amplification, again this has been verified, many here have done this experiment and understand it. So with minimal to no Voltage drop, and Current Amplification as has been shown, then we have a very serious path of investigation right in front of us.
Those forms of standing waves can be used to match source and load at different impedances, but not IMO for energy gain.  You use the words Current Amplification (normally this would be Current Magnification) but at the same time you get voltage reduction, there is no energy gain.

Smudge

Smudge

Quote from: kolbacict on May 29, 2020, 01:10:00 AM
is it possible to replace the permanent magnets in this drawing with a dc coil?
https://overunity.com/18493/cyril-smith-aka-smudge-builders-group/dlattach/attach/175953/image//
Yes, but then you have loss of energy because we don't yet have room temperature superconductors.

Smudge

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 29, 2020, 01:53:40 AM
While I am answering, I was not going to bring this up, but since you ask, the question needs to be asked: What are the Magnets really doing?

I have already answered that question, they provide the static field around which the atomic magnets in the ferrite precess.

QuoteMy Members, Completely Awesome they are, have found that the Core, when biased up close to the Knee of the BH Curve, we have found an area that does give very good results. I believe Smudge does know about the Knee of the BH Curve also? It is very rarely talked about and even fewer real world experiments are done to show the effects here.

IMO this is not what causes the OU.   

QuoteSmudge, do you have anything to add?

Not at this stage except to ask if anyone is going to experiment with this?  I'll write a paper that deals with this in more detail when I have time.

Smudge

EMJunkie

Hi Smudge, Interesting reading, thank you for your posts.

Many machines that have shown Above Unity Results have no Core Material, thus having no core. A very important fact!

The only Polarisation and thus the only Precession that can occur is in the Copper Coils.

When you have written the paper, or even some simple instructions, I will do the experiments you would like to see Smudge!

If our theory was right, our society would already have machines powering our homes, but because we have to try to fit theories to machines we observe, that tell us our theories are incomplete at the very minimum, then we are made to look silly, fumbling in the dark, explaining what we see, the best we can, with the information we have.

I must ask, Smudge, would you mind giving reasons for the immediate ruling out of:

1: Waves and Standing Waves in these machines.
   2: Floyd Sweet said: "Energy is a kind of Matter", you seem to avoid these ideas? Einstein's Mass Energy Equivalence.

When you mention "Source" and "Sink", isn't this, by definition, Positive Current and Negative Current? Please see the Argand Diagram Below. Floyd Sweet also said: "Similarly, if we take a mass with a gravity field around it and we move the mass and create a mass current, a new field is also created. It is a different kind of gravity field with no source and no sink.", I know, slightly different, but the same ideas are incorporated.

I believe you missed the point where I said, Current Amplification but fixing the Voltage Drop issue. The Voltage Drop was the problem others and myself had seen, but I show how to avoid this, to solve this problem in my last set of videos. So it now becomes possible to see Voltage and a Current Magnification.

Itsu did a full set of experiments on The Mr Preva Experiment, videos appear to be removed. His videos did show Magnetic Fields opposing in the central plane, and currents opposite. If Itsu had experimented a little longer, he would have found how to avoid the Voltage drop problem.

Floyd Sweet was a Transformer expert, I think he took Transformer Theory to the next level, it seems most of my work does show basic Transformer theory to be the start of this Technology.

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these dire times,
   Chris Sykes

EMJunkie

I want to stress a point, very simple, the fundamental Goal:

1: Amplify, or Magnify Voltage.
   2: Amplify, or Magnify Current.
   3: Do both during a specified Time Frame.

This is very simple, I have shown how to Amplify, or Magnify, Current. Floyd Sweet Told us how to do it! The Mr Preva Experiment tells us how to do it! Voltage is extremely simple to Amplify, step up, or the Time Rate of Change of B in proximity to the Conductor, and or, by Increasing B.

We Human Being's desperately need to avoid Over Complicating things when it is not necessary!

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these dire times,
   Chris Sykes