Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cyril Smith AKA Smudge builders group

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smudge

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 26, 2020, 09:54:36 PM

Hello Smudge, Thank You, I have fixed my Spell Check: Precession is now set.
Thank you, that incorrect spelling was really annoying me.  I must be getting sensitive in my old age!

QuoteI did a quick test, using my thermocouple, with the Magnet at Room Temp, and I did not see a change bringing the thermocouple close to the Magnet. Image attached below:
Thanks for trying that. 

QuoteRegarding the paper: Space Quanta Modulator, Clean Propulsion Power Now! Automotive Propulsion Tomorrow By Floyd A. Sweet. Ph.D.
As far as I am aware Sparky had several ongoing projects that never materialized.  That use of a spiral winding around an insulated length of conductor that itself is then wound round a core is interesting.  Manelas did something similar.
QuoteA Friend and I did these experiments, Images attached below:

At certain frequencies, output power of a reasonable quantity is achievable. I did not manage to get that experiment to go Above Unity however. Now I have more experience, I believe more experiments would be worth doing, I will when I get some more time.
Please do as that could lead somewhere.

QuoteFrom my experience, the Electron, when under Pressure and Polarity, as I read in Floyd Sweets document: Magnetic Resonance by Floyd A. Sweet. PH. D

That is mostly standard text book stuff dealing with particle resonance (precessions).  But he makes an error in stating that "natural magnetic resonance freq = 2.80GHz", it can be any value as determined by the magnetic field around which the electron precesses.  He does give the formula later in the same paragraph.

QuoteI cant help but look into Wave Mechanics to make the Charge in the Conductive Wire, to Free Charge, and Accelerate this Charge down the Wire, as a Rail Gun does Permanent Magnets in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo2-Qb3fUYs
I am not sure acceleration of charge down the wire is the right term to use.  Drift velocity is low because the electrons are not free to accelerate, the pesky Cu ions get in the way.  I would be more inclined to consider the the wavefront velocity down the wire which is definitely governed by wave mechanics, and that brings you into a practical realm well away from the Schrodinger wave equation.  And of course your wire wound around wire will have two different wave velocities so you could get some interesting effects.

QuoteAll Charge having its own Magnetic Moment as you know.

Building Machines to mimic Superconductors seems to be the primary and strictly the only real path forward. It is true, Wave mechanics is a key to the approach.

My study of Floyd Sweet, he was set in stone on Standing Wave Mechanics:

Not sure that is true, nowhere is there evidence that his machine actually relied on wave Standing Wave Mechanics.  I have a lot of Floyd Sweet stuff on my computer, and the so called MkII version mentioned in the pdf file below strikes me as being very interesting and dead easy to try, being simply two coils stuck between two slab magnets.

Smudge

EMJunkie

Thank You Smudge!

It is great chatting with you! Great insight can be obtained to an open mind! Thank You for the MarkII paper, I do have this and did study this.

In the below image, the same ideas are presented. Note the use of: "Reactive at Resonance", you know all this stuff already, more so for other readers.

If I may ask, did you ever meet Floyd Sweet?

His paragraph:

In the specific case of positive charges moving to the right and negative charges to the left, the effect of both actions is positive charge moving to the right.

Current to the right is: I = da+ / dt + da- / dt.

Negative electrons flowing to the left contribute to the current flowing to the right.

I have verified this, one video showing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tTTYc1CcU, another verification of Standing Wave Mechanics in action.

I have a lot of evidence to support what Floyd Sweet said is true and correct. The Increment of Current is as Floyd Sweet told us: Verified.

Everything in Nature is based on Waves and Standing Waves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzlTxzZS-uM - We have already discussed this in prior posts.

I have many documents here: Floyd Sweet, including a transcription of Floyd Sweets Lab Notes.

Best wishes, stay safe and well,
   Chris Sykes

EMJunkie

In the above image, the portion marked "A Variation", the Inductive Coupling, if 1, the Inductive Coupling Coefficient of 1, Unity Coupling, then this is significant! Why?

The Energy in one Wire, must be Equal to, less losses, in the other wire - Right? I mean, this is basic Transformer Theory!

I mean The Mr Preva Experiment confirms the Idea Here, but again, as I have asked before, we get a Voltage Drop, why? I have shown how to fix this Voltage Drop Issue in my recent Videos, most have not picked up on this yet.

With the greatest respect, Smudge, if I may, your ideas and papers hint to 95% of what I have seen on the bench, I just think there is some theory missing. I wish, together, we could identify this last bit that appears to be 5% missing.

FYI: My Video series: Non-Inductive Coil Experiment. Links found in this post here.

If the Voltage, and because we have Electric Standing Wave, a Standing Electric Wave frormed by 2 Magnetic Fields being Equal and Opposite (See Below Image), then the Current can be very much greater! Current Amplification, again this has been verified, many here have done this experiment and understand it. So with minimal to no Voltage drop, and Current Amplification as has been shown, then we have a very serious path of investigation right in front of us.

Chris Sykes

kolbacict

EMJunkie

Quote from: kolbacict on May 29, 2020, 01:10:00 AM
is it possible to replace the permanent magnets in this drawing with a dc coil?
https://overunity.com/18493/cyril-smith-aka-smudge-builders-group/dlattach/attach/175953/image//

Hi Kolbacict,

Is your post for Smudge or myself?

While I am answering, I was not going to bring this up, but since you ask, the question needs to be asked: What are the Magnets really doing?

My Members, Completely Awesome they are, have found that the Core, when biased up close to the Knee of the BH Curve, we have found an area that does give very good results. I believe Smudge does know about the Knee of the BH Curve also? It is very rarely talked about and even fewer real world experiments are done to show the effects here.

I need to quote Floyd Sweet:

Quote from: Floyd Sweet link=http://www.hyiq.org/Downloads/Space-Quanta%20Modulator%20-%20Clean-Propulsion%20Power%20Now!.pdf

Laboratory experiments dealing with magnetic fields support the concept that magnetic flux may be modulated by low level oscillatory means. However there is no lateral movement of flux. Rather, what happens is that the individual packets of quanta are polarized by the initiating and sustaining coherent force the field of the primary magnets or in special cases, electromagnets.

I believe this should answer your question?

Smudge, do you have anythingto add?

Chris Sykes