Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)

Started by Smudge, May 26, 2020, 11:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

verpies post is brilliant.
In:
https://overunity.com/18335/wireless-energy-transfer-experiments-builders-board/msg547764/#msg547764
I presented  an amplifier  made for NMR.
But my question to you guys is  we  took electromagnetic energy and converted it to proton precession
we saw this energy  on the oscilloscope and than what?
Can any one of you explain me what is the goal?
Wesley :)

Smudge

In reply to Verpies rant, may I offer my own rant.
.........................In this entire endeavor (this thread) we are trying to convert the AC electric energy from the source into a third form of energy - the energy of proton's precession**, and to detect this energy.

I would not use the word "convert".  Conversion of one form of energy into another brings in the whole thorny concept of CoE.  I would say that in this endeavour we are trying to use the AC electrical energy of the source to enable energy to be extracted from the perpetual precession motions of the protons.  I think this "conversion" aspect comes from the quantum mechanical approach where you define the splitting of energy levels (see image below) which doesn't convey the actual precession motion of the spinning nucleus.  I come from the old school where I believe the nucleus does actually spin and precess, that precession motion exists and is perpetual but is so random between atoms that it does not create observable signals.  Yes you need to apply energy in order to see a signal, and certainly in the usual pulsed NMR experiments the quantum mechanical approach supplies the answer for the needed energies.  But if the precession motions are perpetual and our energy input has merely taken away the randomness, why can't we keep this cohered state going forever and continually extract energy from those precessions?  Ramsey's observations some 70 years ago suggests this may be possible.  That then begs the question, why in the last 70 years has no one followed this up or found out how to do it?  I think this may be due to the classical NMR experimental approach using solenoidal coils where the material sample containing the nuclei under investigation is within that coil.  The scientists use "filling factor" to define the volume of the sample in relation to the volume of the solenoid.  At 100% filling factor it is assumed that this gives maximum coupling between the sample and the coil.  However those of us skilled in the art know that, if we treat the sample as a form of magnetic core, that core will suffer a demagnetization effect.  The only way to eliminate such demagnetization is by use of very long thin solenoid-plus-cores, or the use of ring cores with toroidal windings.  The former leads to problems in maintaining the uniformity of the crossed static field along the length of the solenoid, and as far as I know no one has attempted the use of the ring core approach.  The cylindrical symmetry of the static field from disc magnets offers uniformity of the crossed field throughout the ring sample, and the toroidal coil offers maximum coupling with no demagnetization effects.

QuoteThis is a different form of energy from the two listed above.  This difference is an exciting stuff in itself.

Yes, and if we achieve OU we know where the anomalous energy comes from

Quote**Of course the proton precession energy eventually gets converted to heat through spin relaxation.

That is true for pulsed NMR, but note that there are two relaxation times.  The thermal relaxation is much longer than the dephasing relaxation.  I think that CW operation offers the possibility that, after the initial switch-on absorption-energy has got  the precessions cohered, the continued absorption energy rate needed to keep the phasing intact is lower than the radiated power extracted.

Smudge

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Note to Conrad  ...the file for the printed component you made and sent itsu ?
if still available [[you wrote about moving house

itsu needs it.. or if anybody else has received the water tube 3D file ?
I will ask for this post to be removed once there is response.
Link to open source NMR project here.
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3924.msg83193;topicseen#msg83193
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Thanks Grandma