Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Minimal Lenz Generator V2

Started by BorisKrabow, July 04, 2020, 03:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

I got some time this morning to runs some more tests.  I think my scooter motor driving my test set is too large to notice any significant change in current with a changing load.  The current stayed very close to 750 milliamps for the entire test time.

What I did see that was interesting was the difference in voltage between rectifying the first half of the sine wave as the magnet approached the coil and the increase in voltage when rectifying the last half of the sine wave as the magnet was leaving the coil and the washers were approaching the coil.

Here are the results:  First test using 393 ohm resistance.
Approaching coil: 4.36 volts
Leaving coil:  5.86 volts

Second test using 10 ohm resistance,
Approaching coil:  .26 volts
Leaving coil:  .61 volts

So it appears that adding some washers or other ferrous material so that it approaches the coil as the magnet is leaving the coil does have a pretty significant effect.  I have a lot going on right now but someone with better building skills should pursue this to see what configurations could be used to improve and test this effect.

Thanks Boris for an interesting idea.

Carroll

Magluvin

Quote from: Cadman on July 09, 2020, 10:59:16 AM
citfta,

Placing steel close to your disk magnet makes the magnetic field loop around through the washers. Sort of a distorted pole shoe.

It would concentrate the field through the rotor, probably accounting for the voltage difference.

Regards
I agree.  If the washer is on the departing side of the magnet, the approaching side of the magnet has less flux because the washer is pulling it to the departing side of the magnet.
To test that, remove the washer and measure the in and out voltages and then add the washer and see if the approach voltage is lower and the departing voltage is higher than without the washer.
Mags

citfta

Hi Mags,

If you go back to the previous page where I posted my first tests, I did test without any washers.  And you are correct that after I added the washers the approaching voltage dropped and the leaving voltage increased.  So is this something we can use to our advantage?  We are getting a higher voltage across the same load on the leaving side by adding washers to that side.

As I said earlier my motor is too large to determine if the added washers are reducing or delaying the Lenz effect.  A new test set up either with bigger or more coils or a much smaller motor needs to be done to determine the effect the washers are having on the Lenz effect.

Carroll

Magluvin

Quote from: citfta on July 10, 2020, 06:56:13 PM
Hi Mags,

If you go back to the previous page where I posted my first tests, I did test without any washers.  And you are correct that after I added the washers the approaching voltage dropped and the leaving voltage increased.  So is this something we can use to our advantage?  We are getting a higher voltage across the same load on the leaving side by adding washers to that side.

As I said earlier my motor is too large to determine if the added washers are reducing or delaying the Lenz effect.  A new test set up either with bigger or more coils or a much smaller motor needs to be done to determine the effect the washers are having on the Lenz effect.

Carroll
Hey Carrol
Sorry I missed that.  As they always say, just because there is more voltage, doesnt mean there is ou.  By using a diode to skip the approach induction and then letting the departure induction happen, cant say that there is anything more than a reshaping of the field using the washer as a core structure to do so and it directs more flux to the coil.  So this is the test that needs to be done....

Use the diode to block all approach induction, washer and no washer. Load up the coil and see if the wheel has less lor more drag either way.  Your probably doing that already. Sorry if I hadnt seen that.  If the rotor is bogged down with the washer more than without, Id say its typical.  But if the load gets more energy and less bogg, then it is worth looking into more.
Nice work ;D
Mags 

Jeg

Hi guys, thanks for sharing your experiments.
As a side note, in metal detection area it is well known that if we approach a variable magnetic field to a piece of iron, iron will develop a secondary magnetic field of the same direction with the inducer (in phase). Copper does just the opposite.It will develop an opposite secondary magnetic field (180 deg out of phase). So perhaps by combining the two metal's opposite behaviour you can enhance the effect.

Best regards
Jeg