Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy via electronic means

Started by ring_theory, January 03, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwinG

@all
I'm one of the "sneaky" watchers, who mostly uses the server bandwidth without activily contributing to the OU crusade. I'm kind of embarassed about this fact. But I haven't got the skills it takes for playing with you guys and your toys (TPU, MEG and such). Sure I can build a curcit from a known working diagram, but all EE theories, electronical wave tuning and circuit designing is out of my reach.

After this confession, I'll better start talking business  :)

@ring_theory, wattsup & Walter Hofmann
Finally a setup that can be easily put together (ring_theory, thanks for letting the cat out), and bought for a reasonable amount of money manna.

Before I rush out to buy some stuff for a test setup, I would like to ask a few questions.

1. If you connect a second battery bank and charger, and just charge the second bank like an ordinary charging from the inverter, wouldn't you then, in theory, be able to run such a system indefinetly (depending on battery wear), by switching the battery banks every four weeks, or so ?

2. I don't really get how you can support far more load on the inverter, than it's rated for. If the charger is disconnected, the setup is just an ordinay 12DC/110AC converter, witch shoulden't be able to support the over rated load. What happens to the inverter, if the charger is disconnected during heavy (10 x rated) load. Is the charger really doing the trick ???

3. Any comments or things to consider when running this setup with 220V 50Hz ?

4. I can get this charger cheap: http://www.einhell.de/scripts/products.asp?CompanyID=1&LanguageID=2&Path=2021|608|793|794|1645 . Would it work in this setup?

SwinG

helmut

Hello together
I am new ,but since long time very curiously with tis stuff.
And i follow with max interest the storys here.

About the battery banks allow me a question.

As i know , each battery brings its own value of resistence ,it is also important to
be shure that all other Batterys in the Bank should have the same value of resistence.
As they are in parallel circuit,otherwhise it might cause that the batterys eat eachother.
How you make shure that such things not happend? Especialy as you are going to sell them as part of a system.
What about warrenty?

I not want to create a problem for you. But i can well remember about my old camper,that cost me some Money to renew the batterys after time.

Helmut

hartiberlin

@SwinG
Yes, I think this charger can be used...

It really depends on the pulses you feed back via the charger
to the batteries...

One problem I also see, if all the batteries do not have the same capacity
and the same equal voltage, one battery, which has a higher voltage
will be discharged into the battery with the lower voltage,
so therecould be quite big "unwanted" currents bteween the batteries...

So it is also always better to draw less current from batteries,
so they always hold longer their charges and just last longer...
So it would be wise to use instead a 24 Volts system by using 2 x 12 Volts Batteries
in series.

Also you need of course an inverter which is rated for the load
you want to apply.
So if you want to connect many devices which together have 3000 Watts in total,
you also need a 3000 Watts rated inverter. This is for sure, otherwise yopur 100 Watts
inverter just will blow up.

Also there are low idle power inverters out there, that only draw low input current,
if no load is applied at the output.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

IronHead

Wow , hartiberlin   you are correct .ring_theory  has found a very easy way to sustain the dipole.
Man talk about dumbing it down . Wonderful  job ring theory .

All those coils I wound .Amazing!!