Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy via electronic means

Started by ring_theory, January 03, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwinG

After all, this is not about getting rich, is it?
Isn't it more about free energy to the people?

SwinG

@ring_theory
Don't misunderstand me. I don't expect a penny from this. I would just like to see ZPE being exploided, instead of throwing millions after Tokamak projects, as main stream sciense does today. If thousands of people goes off the grid in Denmark, politicians would have to take it serious. And just imagine what else scientists would have to face as reality.
If just people would give me the credit to go and try it for themselves, I would feel enriched.

Power prices is about 0.33/kwh in Denmark. Expected lifetime for at double battery bank (for swapping) of 5 years, gives a price of less than 0.02/kwh. Not free, no, but cheap enough for people to be interested to try it out. And that's the point. If people try it, and finds out that it works, they will spread the word, and soon the little nation will be set on fire  ;D.

You would probably also very soon see some improvements when the concept gets known, so that the bulky lead/acid batteries would be unnessesary. Maybe the zink/air batteries would be an alternative.

ring_theory

wattsup

Actually, although the idea is good, it still needs lots of work. The inverter being off the shelf type has many built in energy consuming filters to run those sophisticated systems like televisions, radios, sound systems that one would use in a car. So the actual efficiency of off the self inverters is extremely poor, since they are supposed to be plugged in cars and they are really not concerned about efficiency. Especially the lower end mass market units.

So you would have to develop a high efficiency inverter without any power consuming filters, since the charger does not need such clean current. Also the charger can be made more efficient if it has a pulsed charging system and does not have several output windings like the one I used.

The one market that is ready for this item would be those who are already running wind and solar collectors. This system could be a good compliment to their already existing battery banks. But trying to convince others who are on the grid to stock loads of batteries, etc, would be more demanding.

So you see, there is free energy in so many systems, and each one will have its takers.

As for market rights, please be aware that this is a forum for free disclosures of ideas and systems and afterwards, he who goes for the market will reap the rewards. If this is not your intent,  I recommend you stop discussing this and start making and selling units.