Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy via electronic means

Started by ring_theory, January 03, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwinG

Please understand. I DON'T WAN'T TO MAKE MONEY FROM THIS.
Actually, I would gladly help others to replicate, if I get a working system.

QuoteSo the actual efficiency of off the self inverters is extremely poor, since they are supposed to be plugged in cars and they are really not concerned about efficiency. Especially the lower end mass market units.
Who cares about the inverter efficiency when the power is for free.  ;)

QuoteBut trying to convince others who are on the grid to stock loads of batteries, etc, would be more demanding.
I'm pretty convinced that most people would have no problem using a few square feet for storing the battery banks, and change them every 5 years, if it could provide them with free energy. Maybe som people don't care about the money they can save. After all it woulden't be more than $150/month in savings for an avarage household, But what about the inviromental implications. A system like this would mean ZERO CO2 emission.
How about that for a starter. Bye bye Kyoto.

And don't forget that improvements would be applied fast, if this gets known.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can figure out, two battery banks of 10 60Ah cells would be sufficient to substain power for an average household. Thats 20 cells in total. How much room would that take. Not a lot.
Make it 40 cells in total, and it would still be only a few square feet if you stack them vertically.

About the exploding demand for lead/acid batteries this would create, I have no idea.

ring_theory

Dingus Mungus

Maybe someone should experiment with some Zinc Air Batteries in this configuration...

ring_theory

SwinG

I couldn't wait.

Just bought a used battery, 95Ah big mother f.....  $16.5
Bought a 10A car electronic charger, with overload protection - $42
Bought an 300W inverter - $50

Total of $108.5

Hooked it up.
Battery voltage reads 12.45.
Turns on inverter and a 100W light bulb. Voltage drops to about 12.03V
Turn on the charger, and the voltage dropped further to 11.91V.

The light bulb and charger has been on for 15 minutes now, and voltage has RAISED to 11.98 !!!

I just can't beleave this.

I don't know how much juice there was on the battery, but a 95Ah at 12.45V can't be fully charged.

Just added some pictures.
The voltage has now droped to 11.93V, so I guess time will show. I'll turn off the bulb when the voltage droppes to 11.90V, and just let the charger put more juice one the battery, from the inverter offcause.  ;D