Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy via electronic means

Started by ring_theory, January 03, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

@terry

Perhaps importantly.:
The inverter.
That is the new design with high frequency and dan ?quasi-sine? 50 or 60Hz shaping.?

Or that is the old heavy design with 2 Transistors as Sinusgenerator with
heavy IRON/copper Transfo?
Perhaps this is important.
Unimportantly it is already times whether car or navy batteries is used.
Therefore all lead/iron batteries.
Pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

wattsup

Hi all and especially to ring_theory.

I decided to try out your design but only had small 12V 7amp batteries and a 12V 4 amp battery which I put all in parallel.

I took a 600W DC/AC converter and also used a large battery charger set at 2 amps, slow charge.

I tried lighting a 110 volts 90 amp flood light and then tried a 100W standard light bulb. In both cases, DC voltage across the batteries went down by 0.01 VDC every 4-5 minutes, which is  impressive in itself. I also tried the same configuration with a 175W DC/AC converter and the result were no different.

But, I then completely removed the 110 volt bulb, and instead, as the photo shows, I put one 12V-150MA bulb plus one 12V vehicle license plate light directly onto the batteries. Both lights have been lighting for the last 2 hours and the voltage across the batteries has remained steady at 12.08 VDC.

Call it what you will, this design is in fact lighting the bulb and is not dropping in voltage. There are no outside connections.

I will look into this further to see up to what DC draw I can take before voltage starts dropping. Also, there is a question of the components I amusing and their inherent inefficiencies. The converter is a low cost unit $50 CDN. The battery charger is a 2 amp, 10 amp and 50 amp selector (for immediate car start) model that must have lots of losses. The license plate bulb is pretty hot to the touch.

But if this design is taken a step further with more streamlined components, I am sure it will work like a charm.

Very simple and interesting.

hartiberlin

Walter Hofmann tried also simular things last year and
he told me, that if he had a battery charger all the time
recharging the batteries from the inverter output,
the batteries almost don?t discharge.

It is something like the Tom Bearden non distroyable dipole.

If you kick the battery all the time with current pulses back,
the ions don?t have time to discharge the "dipole" of the battery.

There is probably a threshold level, what loads you could
connect to the batteries, before the voltage drops...
So don?t connect too many loads..
The load current should not be too high.

At least you could this way get much more energy out
of the batteries than usual !
This is for sure !

Hi Wattsup,
please keep us updated of your progress !
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum