Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Do commercial motors/generators produce eddies, why do builders build their own?

Started by unsure, October 10, 2020, 11:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

bistander
QuoteFrom the first sentence in this thread: "Do commercially available motors/generators produce electromagnetic-eddies/drag,". Note word 'commercially'. He/she didn't inquire about Free Energy motors/generators, of which none exist.

I could use the populist argument that you can't prove none exist but that would be lame.
However I have seen working FE devices and know other credible people who have as well. So I would simply say so far as your concerned none exist and apparently were okay with that.

QuoteAnd where would I find one of those whom you refer to as "credible* FE inventors"? I'd like to approach him/her with a few questions including why the definition of eddy current differs from mainstream physics. I was taught the eddy current was the current flowing in single turn shorted path or loop existing in conductive material experiencing changing magnetic field caused by induction. Load current, even at short circuit, in generator coils is not an eddy current.

A coil or any conductive path which is closed whether it is one loop or one thousand produces the same result as an eddy current. It's important to understand the science with respect to cause and effect. The forces and effects in an induced coil are the same as eddy currents in a plate. A changing magnetic field induces an electron current in a conductive material like a plate or closed coil of wire which produces an opposition or breaking action on the magnetic field which induced it. I could wind a square coil or any shape or weld the turns together and the breaking action is still present if the electron current path is closed or circular ergo... same effect.

QuoteIt's unfortunate and confusing when FE inventors choose to apply existing terminology to different attributes. I don't think you do the OP any favors using your definition. Besides you, where might he/she go to find this particular definition of eddy current?

It's debatable, when I understood our generators are based on the the same effect as eddy currents producing the same braking action the effect on me was profound. I then went on to do experiments to prove it using different kinds of coil, plate and core geometries. It also proved to me this kind of setup is a waste of time which saved me months maybe years of research. After I determined this kind of induction geometry always produces a breaking force I looked for alternatives which eventually led to better ways of doing things. I have always found intuition and hands on experiments are the best way to make real progress.

Regards

bistander

Quote from: onepower on October 13, 2020, 02:06:28 AM
bistander
<snip>
After I determined this kind of induction geometry always produces a breaking force I looked for alternatives which eventually led to better ways of doing things. I have always found intuition and hands on experiments are the best way to make real progress.

Regards

Please share your better way.

Regards,
bi

Cadman

Quote from: bistander on October 13, 2020, 06:19:51 AM
Please share your better way.

Regards,
bi

I believe he did back in 2008 on that other forum. There was a short mention of it here. https://overunity.com/12086/kornelsons-free-energy-transformer/

But what do I know, I'm just an uneducated ignoramus.

bistander

Quote from: Cadman on October 13, 2020, 10:02:35 AM
I believe he did back in 2008 on that other forum. There was a short mention of it here. https://overunity.com/12086/kornelsons-free-energy-transformer/

But what do I know, I'm just an uneducated ignoramus.

Thanks Cadman,
And I did not call you those names. I said you need to improve your basic knowledge of electricity due to your statement "If the entire amount of electrical energy was converted into mechanical energy, there would be nothing coming out on the negative terminal of your motor. 0 volts, 0 current."
Regards,
bi

Cadman

Quote from: bistander on October 13, 2020, 11:39:23 AM
Thanks Cadman,
And I did not call you those names. I said you need to improve your basic knowledge of electricity due to your statement "If the entire amount of electrical energy was converted into mechanical energy, there would be nothing coming out on the negative terminal of your motor. 0 volts, 0 current."
Regards,
bi

Interesting that you knew exactly what, where and when my words pertained to. I never said you called me names. You implied it, "Educate yourself". Anyone who is uneducated is by definition, ignorant.

BTW, the sentence you quoted was written by me to point out the absurdity of thinking that all electrical energy going through a DC motor was converted into mechanical energy.

What say we get back on topic?