Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is the name of the (autistic?) man who could make Free Energy circuits?

Started by aether22, November 26, 2020, 10:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

I can't recall his name, but I want to say "Dave", he dies a few years back, either USA or Canada.
He had "minders" and he would raise money by showing these paranormal powers.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

ramset

Good to see you around !

Daniel Palmelou (probably slaughtered the spelling think there is an r in the middle?)

Amazing gift IMO
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lancaIV

Searchmachine : a. David Pomerleau

or  b. Daniel Pomerleau                 Free Energy coils

idem                              the power of the mind in creating reality     youtube vid'

f.e.rexresearch

Sincerely

p.s.: autism/a.s.s./Asperger Syndrom

a. ab,-norm,typical,clinical : to treat ,therapy center ,illness

b.  ab-norm ,a-typical,creativity : to learn,education center,ultra natural ( f.e. mental ) forces, 

human roots,Tele- .......

Albert Einstein,Greta Thunberg,.......... Francis Galton ? I ? 8)

Kurs ' Die Macht ihres Unterbewusstseins' (Francis Galton experiments based and own study 8) Polite! ):

Fresco 'Adams Erschaffung',Michelangelo Buonarroti,Sixtinische Kapelle
                  Fingerkontakt or small t'alk ;D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kleine Petit-ion( bzw.  dem petere ableitend ,fuer Langweiler)

an Professor Dr.rer.nat. Heinz Ryborz (Berlin,BR D.),zu S.Freud Ich- Ueber Ich - ES :
                                                  4.Stadium Ueber ES

Frage : Autismus un-begrenzt zur Authentizitaet ?

Weltliche/Geistliche  'un-/.....' a.  philosophische b. psychologische c.kreative Antwort ?

The POWER of the MIND of:a. in b.ex CREATING : REALITY ( by aboveunity ;) ,or belowunity :) )

Creating ~ Erschaffung

One explanation example about Authentizitaet: WAS IST ECHT ?  https://karrierebibel.de

ARE YOU AUTHENTIC ?    Ex-left-hander,now conformal right-hander,           
                                                       ex-naive:now serious,.........

How are You ? "Autos" + "ontos "    :       how will You be ?  what can You be ? what wish You to be ?

Self-(Re-)Creation ?!

De la Soul : ME-Myself and I   : Personalities-Recombination

Es kommt alles zusammen,was zusammengehoert
                                                                                            Willy Brandt,R.I.P.,Ex-Bundes-Cancelor,Pres. from  S.I. ,S.P.D.

LIFE and ENTERTAINMENT   

International ARD-mediathek "Klein gegen Gross-Das unglaubliche Duell"- wikipedia

or ZDF-mediathek "Wetten, dass"-  also wikipedia

Potential,specific talents : 'german ',deutschsprachige',
TV show ' Klein gegen Gross' - Das unglaubliche/unbelievable Duell,  ARD, Moderation : Kai Pflaume

kids challenges Adults,Champions

Mnemo= memory -Training/Coach
Joyce Brothers/Edward P.F.Eagan :     In 10 Tagen zum vollkommenen Gedaechtnis
                                                                   10 DAYS TO A SUCCESSFULL  MEMORY

Attention : in "10 days" ~ "Bible 7 days"   :
                     10 days,100 days,1000 days     

conventional -unmotivated- up to 10 days
                     C.G.Jung,Mariendorf,Feld-Theorie/-Praxis study : Factor 10x :

motivated only 1-2 days 

SUCCESS ? NEED ?
                    Risc for "Akkord-work definition ": Lohn/Stueck-Kosten/Verdienst,Arbeits-Recht/Pflicht

Risc : ruhige Kugel schieben(Sisyphos),schnelle Kugel schieben ( in den Lauf)
                   Henry Ford/Carl Proteus Steinmetz : the worth from the bill ! Time and Know-How !

Have our kids to become Heros,Champions ? Or belovely ?
Have We all to become Heros,Champions ? Or belovely ?
     Staatsorden,1./2.Klasse          Held/Hero der Work/Arbeit

Better than the teacher/Uni-Docent,Uni-Dekan,Decathlon-World Champion,Chess-World Champion ?

Better than       Dr.Watson,IBM    ALPHAGO-machine  DeeperBlue Chess

Men against AI : SUPREMACY !?   Kids against AI : SUPREMACY !?   kids +AI against Rest-Men : SUPREMACY !?

Un-/Believable : !?

Wetten  ......... ,dass ...... !? : german,deutschsprachige TV-show ,ZDF,some different Moderators over the time
most bewondered : Thomas Gottschalk ,abrupt show-end ,case : Samuel Koch

Guiness book of Records : how we are comparing how we can be : extremiest

our NATURE around and in US

Attention,border-lines ! Hyper-activity,hyper-passivity     awaker,sleeper

aether22

Quote from: ramset on November 26, 2020, 10:52:16 PM
Good to see you around !

Daniel Palmelou (probably slaughtered the spelling think there is an r in the middle?)

Amazing gift IMO

That's him I actually recalled shortly after posting.
And yes, it is an amazing gift he had.

I am going to share the latest aether images here now, but I will make a new thread to do it in.

I have begun to share the research on Reddit here:  https://www.reddit.com/r/Aetheric_Engineering/

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

ramset

Yes ... a very strange deal indeed!
We had member Wattsup visit a few times (Daniels demonstrations ..

You should search the forum a bit for those threads here with visit
Discussions ?

If I find one I'll bump it
Some old members might pop back to comment.

Just a note on your pending new thread!

I believe Stefan can give you a board with administrative
Capacity( separate section)
To keep it organized and update or whatever ?

to keep thread neat !

Up to you!

Thanks
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma