Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

STILL NOT ONE PERSON HAS TAKEN 1 MINUTE TO TEST THIS WORLD CHANGING PROOF?!?!?!

Started by aether22, December 07, 2020, 11:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritznien

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on December 14, 2020, 12:27:55 PM
I tried it and before I even knew what I was looking for, I felt the palm of my hand heating up. I thought maybe it was the computer screen so I printed out the first pic on reddit and set it on a table and got the same heating effect. Strange, indeed.
But now what?
Did you try the monitor without the pic?Did you try a plain piece of paper?

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: fritznien on December 14, 2020, 01:55:52 PM

Yes to both. And I tried everything and felt heat on my palm before I ever knew what I was supposed to be feeling. Weird!

Edit: At this point I'm thinking that my results are untrustworthy because my first try was using the computer screen which has heat coming off of it. That may have subconsciously programed me to feel heat even with a paper picture. I should have used paper to start with.

aether22

Quote from: fritznien on December 14, 2020, 01:55:52 PM
Quick note, the energy remains for some time on the monitor once removed, so you can't test against the blank monitor if the image has been on that part of the monitor.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on December 14, 2020, 05:35:38 PM
Yes to both. And I tried everything and felt heat on my palm before I ever knew what I was supposed to be feeling. Weird!

Edit: At this point I'm thinking that my results are untrustworthy because my first try was using the computer screen which has heat coming off of it. That may have subconsciously programed me to feel heat even with a paper picture. I should have used paper to start with.

Keep it up, likely the intensity of the sensation will change, if you keep exposing the same have to the same image for some time (an hour perhaps or more) the intensity will likely increase.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: aether22 on December 14, 2020, 07:12:40 PM

Keep it up, likely the intensity of the sensation will change, if you keep exposing the same have to the same image for some time (an hour perhaps or more) the intensity will likely increase.

Assuming that I'm experiencing a real phenomena, what's the point to it all?