Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Implosion Motor "tornado water (hydraulic) spout"

Started by TommeyLReed, April 29, 2021, 06:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acca

Great work Tom !!!

I am posting here a clip by a dead Russian inventor who died in September in Soul Korea. His name was Andrei Vladimirovich Slobodyan.  Again the same old story he died when his air conditioner burned... He emigrated with his family 2010, his company was Infinity SAV.

There is a huge amount of information about this man NOT in English.. and ...It is all negative as this was a scam company..

I will not get in to this background as I know allot about him and he was killed for his BTG generator, it  worked on the TPU principle..

If you want more data on him send me a message by VPN .. contact me through this "my message" service..

[/font]
Who also made an implosion engine with %1200 power out put with 200 watts in..

Perpetual motion machine consumes 200 watts gives 25000 watts efficiency 1200%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8DlC7K_U8

Acca...

TommeyLReed

Hello all,
Getting ready for a simple test run, using a water pump.
I already balanced the rotor and repacked the rotary union seal. I will have a pressure gauge, vacuum gauge and a watt meter on the pump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H214Ny361kU
"without data, we are wasting our time"
Tom.

TommeyLReed

Hello all,

If you ever wonder why I use fluids instead of compressed air, is is my reason.
Hp  = rpm x foot pound / 5252.
Examples:1) 1 hp =33,000 foot pounds in 1 minute or 550ft/lb one second.2) Take one pound of mass and raise it 33,000 feet in one minute, you just produce 1hp.3) Engine   running at 3600 rpm's with a torque of 400 foot pounds, 3600 * 400ft/lb / 5252 = 274.18 hp
What is the difference between fluid and air thrust?  1 gallon of water (231cu/in) weights 8.33lb,  1cu/ft (1728cu/in) of air weights 0.0807
Examples
1) Thrust = pressure x area of compress air.     2in diameter jet with1000 psi, 1000 * r^pi =3,140 in/lb of thrust.
2) Water thrust = 1.57 * 1000 psi * diameter * diameter    Using 2" diameter jet with 1000 psi, 1.57*1000*2*2 =6,280in/lb of thrust.

This is why a basic water rocket fill with water adding compress air to force out the mass has double amount of force then air.