Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CMOS Oscillator

Started by synchro1, July 03, 2021, 11:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

The neutralization pulse oscillation is a fiendishly simple solution for the control pulse that Evostar has complex integrated circuitry to control. He is generating 3500 volts with the coupled Mosfets. The large Capacitor lowers it for discharge back into the coil.

synchro1

Look at the position of the body diode between the drain and source of the Mosfets.

synchro1

The sensitivity of the Mosfet gate to ground proximity is many times greater than the best Hall Effect transistor. Connecting both Mosfet gates to the same electrode will insure simultaneous triggering.

I connect the gates to a razor blade by copper magnet wire, position the blade on the face of the factory machined electo magnet, and connect another copper wire from the ground to the ferrite ring I use as the attractor. A field effect triggers the pulse with no physical contact as one can see in my video. The electromagnet has a stack of strong neodymium magnets attached. The ferrite ring is attached to an elastic band.

Half the cycle is free power from the attraction magnets. This by itself delivers a COP of 1. Collecting and recycling the voltage boosted backspike for simultaneous delivery to the Electromagnet coil has to send the even COP overunity!

2 mosfets in series, 3 diodes and a large Capacitor! This can run a compressed air pump and generate excess electrical power as well.

synchro1

Here's a picture of the ferrite ring at triggering distance , the electro magnet and backing neos and the gate electrode. The "Gray Tube" "married hi voltage and amperage for a super magnetic pulse. The simultaneous dielectric discharge is basically the same. This should be the most efficient electric motor ever built.

synchro1