Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CMOS Oscillator

Started by synchro1, July 03, 2021, 11:30:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

After watching coil gun videos I have determined that the pop is directly proportional to capacitor Joules. A common capacitor with auxiliary charging, like a flash circuit attachment would help!

Bumper magnets at the ends of the output coils in opposition to the backing stacks would tighten the throw up and increase the frequency and output voltage. A common capacitor in parallel with the source battery and additionally charged with high voltage from the oscillating magnet stacks should help increase the high voltage dielectric Joules.

synchro1

Stood on end in a tube, one electromagnet neo backing stack can do all the work pumping inside an overhead output coil. Applying magnet  force will speed up the gravity assisted oscillation, and raise the output voltage to assist a "Coil Gun" Capacitor pulse discharge. Perhaps we can avoid exploding the magnets.

synchro1

Gotoluc demonstrates practically zero repulsion between electromagnets. The magnet backing stacks would each need an elastic retractor like the prototype. They would still pass through the core of their output coils with the tensioners attached.

The EV Gray pulse requires many more Joules then stored by
The BEMF in Evo's capacitor. However, it can help with the contained field.

synchro1

An Orbo circuit where the attraction between two tensioned magnet stacks is interrupted by a thin spiral coil between the stator legs. Evostars circuit would be ideal to pulse that kind of magnet flux blocker.

The output from the chattering magnet stacks inside the output coils should generate sufficient power to replenish any losses required to sustain the pulse. Properly balanced, mere mill amps could release tons of force.

I am sitting here asking myself what it would cost to run that kind of generator and I come up with a goose egg. Half a clam shell!

synchro1

Here JLN is neutralizing the magnetic attraction of the NS magnets to the ferrite ring core coil with a pulse.

A thin single wire spiral coil between NS tensioned magnets would work without the core. Master Evo's circuit would generate and store power from the mutal re-attraction cycle.

The operating cost would remain fixed at unity regardless of any increase in scale up. This oscillator would be completely frictionless, noiseless and vibration free. Gate electrode and ground electrode corectly positioned to trigger the Mosfet from the field effect alone with no contact.