Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FBCS-Series, A Lighter Touch--Zero Input Power

Started by Spherenot, January 13, 2007, 12:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeggerMan

Hi Spherenot,

Yes, here it is, see photo below.
If you earth the +ve side of the scope input you can get a 1V peak-to-peak.
On 2uS division you get a pulse followed by a decreasing amplitude of pulses for about 3 divisions.
If you apply a 1K resistor across the input the amplitude goes down, but not that much.

If I sandwich normal CDs either side the amplitude is not as strong.
You are better off with an open coil. I think the aluminum introduces unwanted coil capacitance.

I think if connect several together in series I may be able to light an LED.
It does work though, very impressive.

The scope shot is 0.2V /div so thats about 0.9 V

Regards

Rob

Spherenot

Quote from: kingrs on January 13, 2007, 07:55:52 PM
Yes, here it is, see photo below.

Okay, I will not be posting the picture of my device with the top CD broken off.  Your picture is much more pleasing to the eye.  8)

kingrs: Place the device between your palms.  Do you see an amplitude increase as well?

One more thing.  When I place my device on a steel slide-out surface of my old steel desk, I see an irregular waveform pattern with a lower amplitude and a higher frequency.

Your waveform does not look like a smooth sine wave.  Try placing the unit on your knee.  Put your hand on top.  Do you get a higher amplitude sine wave?

When I do this my amplitude jumps to 50 mV peak-to-peak.  I did not mention this larger value in my initial post because of my human interference.  When I place the unit away from the steel desk and  away from me I get a steady 10 mV.

What strange things are you seeing?

What frequency are you getting with your 'body' antenna?

pucella

I was experimenting with pancake coil (tesla patent)
I am using copper tape like:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Guitar-pickup-self-adhesive-copper-foil-tape-sheilding_W0QQitemZ270076479422QQihZ017QQcategoryZ42455QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It is easy to play with.
Amazing increase of magnetic field from same numbers of turns.
I will try thre coils to connect instead of two.
Best George

Spherenot

(5280 feet/mile) * (186,282 miles/second) / (1.43x10^6 cycles/second) = 688 foot cycles

I want to make a new unit using 688 feet of wire, which I calculate to be the wavelength of 1.43 MHz above.

But, as usual, I get these ideas on Saturday night.  Everything is closed on Sunday.  I have 200 feet of 30 ga. mag-wire available tonight.  I am thinking of making FBCS-30-4W.  The 4W stands for 1/4 wavelength of 688 / 4 = 172 feet.

I wish I had two spools of this wire so I could fix them both overhead on a rod and feed then to the pancake as needed.  I may not be making a new coil this weekend until I get me some more spools-o-wire.  :-[

Have fun.  Good night.