Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lüling magnet motor by Ufopolitics

Started by hartiberlin, September 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

APPLYING GAUGE TO READ MAX MAGNET FORCE PART 2

Here is another picture, showing repulse magnet at Max Angle of Force...
Note Lever has pulled magnet backwards...as rotor have a wider angle than previous images...

Like I said before, this type of magnets will generate from 17 to 20 Newtons, which is about 4.5 (4.496) lbf ...

The angle of max force lasts around 15º (active) from zero (0º) being the straight Bisector Alignment...

...which let Us think that many more magnet pairs (at 180º apart)  could be set on this Rotor, after we play enough with this Dual Pair setup...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

synchro1

Wouldn´t it take less force to sheer the attraction magnet rather then pull it?

Ufopolitics

Quote from: synchro1 on January 31, 2022, 02:42:56 AM
Wouldn´t it take less force to sheer the attraction magnet rather then pull it?

Someone already asked this question on my YT Channel...
The plain and simple answer is "yes", it will take less force to sheer, or slide magnet off than pulling it straight outwards...

Now the question is ..."would it work the same way?...would motor run at all?

In order to answer the above question, you will need to imagine the invisible magnetic fields on both magnets in attraction...

Then realize that Magnetic Fields have a Spatial Diameter of operation which goes further away than the physical body of the Permanent Magnet.

In the case of a Motor, simply composed by a Stator and a Rotor, the Rotor have a "Spatial Orbital Magnetic Field" which has a specific distance or extension (beyond the rotor physical distance) whether spining or static...

Now, if you sheer or just slide the Stator Magnetic Field...would it separate from the Rotor Orbital Magnetic Field?

Come on!!, I bet you could answer that question yourself...

The "Effect" that we achieve by straight out sudden separation, not only drives Stator Attract Field away from Rotor Orbital Field, but it creates the "Fading Effect" of weakening (very fast) the Attraction Magnetic Field Force...then as immediate response, the Repulse Field (at 180º apart) gains back a full force...

Hope this answered your question

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: synchro1 on January 31, 2022, 04:42:04 PM

Very well done. The magnet pump is fun to play with but seperation by direct pull between the attraction magnets would be nearly impossible. The gap between the magnets extremely critical!

The setup is made for a GAP neutralization coil to mask the attraction. The 3 to 1 COP probably will reappear.

Great, glad you've got it...hope everyone around and watching does as well...

Another disagreement here with your "statement" : but separation by direct pull between the attraction magnets would be nearly impossible.

Nothing is "impossible" unless we want it to "see it" that way...

First ancient Physicist we all need to bring here is Archimedes...

"Give me a lever, long enough and a Fulcrum where to set  it...and I can move the World..."

1- The strongest direct pull only takes a couple of mm and after that short distance you could move it with one finger...

2- The Pull works directly proportional to the Rotation, which means, if rotor spins freely it will "cooperate" to work and once in motion the pull force is reduced according to speed gain...

To design a Mechanical System that does this job is not easy...takes time, patience and skills, but definitively it can be done... ;D

Cheers

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: synchro1 on February 01, 2022, 09:38:41 AM

Regardless of any skill level no mechanical device could ever deliver the function and efficiency of a GAP coil neutralizatio pulse to achieve the seperation. Running one in Adam's backspike resonance where the pulse first attracts the rotor magnet, then the backspike masks the backing magnets and allows seperation.

Anyway good luck on your build.

On this Thread, my Thread, I do not want to involve ANY ELECTRICAL COILS, except, in a future to Generate Electricity.

Here I want to develop a Pneumatic Motor and a Fully Mechanical System, period.

Quote from: synchro1 on February 01, 2022, 09:38:41 AMIt looks like Lulling uses a rotating shield to do that job.

Lüling had TWO PROTOTYPES shown on his video, One standing still, where he spins rotor slightly with one finger...
And the RUNNING PROTOTYPE...which is the one I am working on.

The Two Types have different configurations...and the one standing still, I can not evaluate, since it is very little shown about it.

This is a BUILDER´S THREAD, not a debating one...

There is another Thread here about Lüling where you can go and start your other possibilities and assumptions>>>>> Luling Old Thread

I was very polite with you...I answered all your questions, but now you are creating a deviation from the Thread, So I will ask you to stop posting here.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci