Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

General builder query

Started by DonEMitchell, November 12, 2021, 06:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonEMitchell

Hi Generals!

This is a fascinating individual's strange patent... The 'Magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator' patent by John Quincey St. Clair, Patent US20030197093A1.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030197093A1/en?inventor=John+St.+Clair&page=10

The triangle is interesting.  It is termed a support structure.  The outer rim and the small circle are contra-wound coils to produce bucking.  The oscillator used two metals in the inductive circuit to increase the delta-B due to a snap-over of the two-part hysteresis with the two metals combined.

Here's a space craft patent by JQSC: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030209637A1

Another: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060144035A1

Space propulsion: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030230675A1

More: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030209635A1

Full body teleportation system ! https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060071122A1

A 'Chi energy amplifier' ! https://patents.google.com/patent/US20070285325A1

Walking through walls training system (too weird St. Clair is a chemist with dozens of patents) https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060014125A1

Magnetic monopole spacecraft:  https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060168937A1

Astral chakra energy ! https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040102810A1

This guy is a head full of stuff!

DonEM --old guy on a mission.  PM for updates

sm0ky2

The first one seems easy enough to build
2 nested (concentric) toroids
Finding a suitable a/c transformer or signal generator
doesnt seem like much of a task.
The patent was abandoned so its free open tech for us to use

What i find disturbing is the description of the flux interactions
One would expect this bucking behavior from axial flux
or even radial flux

However: axial flux does not exist here, and the radial flux (along the wire)
cancels out over each 360-degree loop at any distance from the ferrite.

the toroid produces circumferencial flux
The result being counter-rotational torque - mostly against the smaller toroid
May still produce physical vibrations, within the support structure
But im not satisfied by the description in the patent

Gravitational effects (if any) should be easily testable

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

The JQSC space drive could be constructed using an electrostatic motor
by adding a rotating conductive cylinder on top
and connecting that to one polarity of the HV supply
the outer ring to the other

Reading this and his 2nd patent, his theory seems to claim
that a leyden jar can produce a wormhole? (just the negative jar)

Human Teleporter Pad:
Well well well, so we use the counter toroidal space drive from the 1st link
To power "2 granite stone obelisks"
Ok

"CHI-concentrator"

So i have an electric tuning fork inside a ceramic clam
I'm not sure how to measure CHI

Phase Trainer: so we can walk through walls......
                     if we walk at 'just the right speed'

Run an hv-a/c signal through a giant capacitor
And bomb it with microwaves to open a wormhole
that sends one pole of the magnetic field to another dimension
That sounds like fun, while you do that im gonna go
stand WAAAAY over there.

Chakra energy:  so we have a Bifilar pancake coil, with the tops connected
(so they run against each other)
A 10V signal generator, and place a crystal ball over the coil
Not sure how to measure Chakra Energy

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

DonEMitchell

Hi Sm0ky2!

John Quincey St. Clair is weird, huh?  His full patent search show's him to be a chemist with dozens n dozens of patents.

The St. Clair wormhole generator's two coils are bucking, but there are no poles to buck.  As toroid coils, one inside the other, the magnetic flux has no polarity (direction and energy density yes).  Toroids join their poles as a flux ring with magnetic polarity hidden in the ring.  Bucking ouroboros.

As you mentioned the toroid makes circumferential flux, the concentric toroidal coils are directional flux vectors with no poles, counter oriented (bucking).  Flux density variations are the edge of the working tool that tickles anomalous and alien features from beneath the electron cloud.  Flux density is modulated over time at the frequency of interest.  Scanning this frequency range with a sense of inductive-qualities shifting is a nose on the trail.

Electromagnetic engineers are troubled with the A-B effect, as little electrical engineering went there, and toroidal innovations are classified military I've read. 

I think to test this will take some electronic fixturing... but a frequency scan from low to high on counter-wound (bucking) toroidal flux (with no external poles pegs my weird-o-meter[/size].  It is so obvious that for so long standard engineering avoids toroidal innovations, and the mentions that it's classified when surfaced... makes my boy scientist's ears perk up. 

I suggest that experiments with bucking coils be scanned for anomaly with a lot of power, to feel-in-the-dark the same way Wilbert B. Smith did when his Caduceus coil on hollow ferrite (bucking sequence of loops).

W. B. Smith used an RF bridge to scan his 'tempic coil' for harmonic sweet spots and found several.

But... when enough RF wattage was applied to the coil, it stopped making heat (with several kilowatts of RF applied to an 8" long coil of 14 gauge solid copper.  Ten kilowatts flowed into his coil, mounted in a brass tube, and it stayed cool while it formed a resonance with the matter lattice (tempic fabric per Smith).

When the coil was running cool with 10 kilowatt applied, anomalous stuff began... coils would couple together, and stay coupled.

Cut to the chase scene... W. B. Smith and others that report anomalous EM dynamics are using bucking magnetics (like the paired output coil philosophy here... stay the course!)

Consider that the anomalies everyone seek occur when magnetic flux densities oscillate at the special frequency  that harmonically couples with the spherical Coulomb field of the atom, rather then the electron shell's common electrodynamic behaviors outlined by Maxwell's equations to perfection (if and only if one does not introduce Aharonov-Bohm effect in the study). 

While there are lots of ways to do the nucleo-mass-jiggle coupling (harmonically forming a lock on the matter lattice) (electronic, magnetic, ultrasonics, per the one man that scientifically outlines the effect... our unknown champion because he has no following...  Engineer Z.

The CIA, Canadian intelligence, US Navy, and a US Navy contractor (a clairvoyant woman in contact with aliens that tutored W. B. Smith via the caduceus coil (tensor beam) mind link.

And that brings up the weird part of this deep research.  The CIA buried seventy years ago that the 'tempic fabric' which is used by alien propulsion is literally bending time (my term).

Time bends by harmonically coupling and loading that resonant envelope with energy ---and the quantum-transition that mediates ALL electromagnetic dyanamics is delayed.

Delayed quantum transitions across a region of space will cause that space to age more slowly at the quantum level. 

Light will bend around that region.  Smith quoted the aliens stating UFO levitate on space-timing that is retarded in a pattern to counteract gravity --to lens gravity, per se.  My term: temporal optics.  Not light optics, but field optics... field shape... field topology.

This study will take some serious wattage at some serious RF frequencies.... my kilowatt NAND gate is designed to reach those frequencies. 

I may  take months to get the shop restored (everything is in storage, the roof comes off for adding a second story on our new home).

Is there anyone that could scan for anomalies at several hundred watts? 

Important: Eng. Z. realized it is the velocity a magnetic flux density waves passes by an atom that will invoke the atom's mass-jiggle)  Finding that dip in the grid-dip meter, and leaning hard on it with gradually increased power, may show a green glow in time. 

The matter lattice will suck energy, and suck, and keep sucking... but if this is because it is developing a 'tempic resonance' then it is forming an anomalie while it sucks energy.  If it sucks, and stays cool, then you are onto it my man!  Hidden 1950-s alien tech on your workbench.  Be the wave... and remember that 'the wave' is psycho-active. (The hard problem of UFOs --the mind operates also upon the tempic fabric, per the big picture.)

Remember not to panic anyone, if your machine decides it won't shut down.  I've heard of two people over the years that resorted to dynamite to shut down a scalar oscillator (this anomalie is THE phenomenon of our search).  Add some way to the device by design to quench the accumulated energy.  Good luck to us each on this 100th monkey mission.

Three things remain to accomplish... 1) finding the anomaly, repeatably, and on demand, 2) amplifying the anomaly, 3) controlling the amplified anomaly.

Sm0ky2 your interest is helping me through this builder dysfunction at the present.  My human animal's all twitipated with anticipation. 

Sm0kes, if you (or any, or a group, or someone's grandmother) want to hack on this idea, I'll be your amateur scientist on your/their six!  My science though is at the level of scientific reporter with no science degree, and mathematics intimidates me, so go figure. 

DonEM
Newbie woodworker and retired programmer
p.s. Free-energy conversations are not applicable, but an electromagnetic refrigerator on the thermal quenching that doubles as an alien mind portal might be ---Check Wilbert's info...

https://groupkos.com/dev/index.php?title=Category:Wilbert_Smith

Aharonov-Bohm Effect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aharonov–Bohm_effect

Quote from: sm0ky2 on November 15, 2021, 01:47:03 AM
The first one seems easy enough to build
2 nested (concentric) toroids
Finding a suitable a/c transformer or signal generator
doesnt seem like much of a task.
The patent was abandoned so its free open tech for us to use

What i find disturbing is the description of the flux interactions
One would expect this bucking behavior from axial flux
or even radial flux

However: axial flux does not exist here, and the radial flux (along the wire)
cancels out over each 360-degree loop at any distance from the ferrite.

the toroid produces circumferencial flux
The result being counter-rotational torque - mostly against the smaller toroid
May still produce physical vibrations, within the support structure
But im not satisfied by the description in the patent

Gravitational effects (if any) should be easily testable

sm0ky2

Maybe start with low power and observe whats going on
before cranking up the juice.