Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maybe some NEW info?

Started by Johan_1955, November 12, 2021, 07:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Hi,
My name is Sm0ky2.

This is my very first experiment with electricity.
In 10 yrs of engineering college i have learned nothing.

Please tell me whats going on here
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Please share your experience using 'bucking' (reverse) diodes.

This was not in the manual.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onepower

Smoky2
I am also an Engineer with over 30 years experience and 20 years in I began to realize I knew little about energy or what electricity is. In the amasci link I sent you the author Bill Beaty is an EE with more experience than both of us. In this respect I think we both understand an education helps but it is not the be all end all by any means.

After reading Bill Beaty's site years ago I realized like most people I had most things wrong. So I built a van de graaff generator, whimshust generator, tesla coils and did countless experiments over the last decade. So when I say I have been down this road and done the experiments I mean it literally.

The biggest mistake most make is not allowing for environmental influences. For example, take a spray bottle and mist the area raising the local relative humidity. Most electrostatic effects will disappear which is the reason many devices work then not. Sometimes it can be something that simple but we would never know unless we did real experiments.

With respect to bucking reverse diodes I think you mean back to back rectifiers. It's a discriminator circuit element acting as a reverse break down threshold detector. The action is similar to a zener diode which acts in both directions. When using higher voltages above 20kV it's important to rub down all components with rubbing alcohol to remove the oils deposited from our hands otherwise leakage is an issue. Many inventors used this setup to replace a spark gap however it does not exhibit negative resistance or avalanche breakdown like a SG. In this respect it acts more like a low voltage filter/ discriminator the inverse of a clipper circuit. There is much more to it but these are the basics.

As well diodes don't last long and tend to degrade or explode at higher voltage/current levels. Many used mercury rectifiers in the past or a quenched SG with a chopper disk to minimize preionization/Corona effects. I have yet to find a solid state setup that can handle anything close to 10kV reliably.

Regards
AC

sm0ky2

So far i have been able to perform Nigel's voltage multiplication
(experiment #1 is successful, performs as the inventor stated)

However, the EB diode adder seems to be doing nothing at times,
at others it will dump the earth and start moving potential back in the
other direction.
current reading goes negative with respect to voltage during transition

I pulled all the doides out, and im left with just a regular EB
0.5v @ 80 uA
Polarity has been stable for at least 8 hrs.
No reverse current

My guess is (due to the bucking diodes) charge is led out of the earth
depleting localized zones which then bleed back in from surrounding earth
which can cause one side to take on a higher potential
I'm not able to achieve anything useful from any of the various configurations
i have tried. Pretty sure i learned more about the earth around me than i did
about Nigel's Telluric Rectifier. (Sm0ky failed experiment #2)

Next up is the temporal electron accelerator
I have both parts almost complete

After that i will start on his magnetic experiments

tsl

Hello there,
Can anyone point me to some more info on this guy's tech pls?