Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maybe some NEW info?

Started by Johan_1955, November 12, 2021, 07:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan_1955

This Guy Destroys Physics Gravity Newton Einstein, All At Once - And The System Destroys His Life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wymfYp18720

sm0ky2

Wow....

Eat your self diluted 54!7 Ken Wheeler.....

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Just sort of a pole here

Has anyone wrapped a coil at something other than 90-degrees
to a magnet, inductor or other coil?

If so care to share your experience?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Ok so, theres way too much info to deal with all at once

Baby steps....
First i am taking a look at Nigel's Telluric Rectifier

This is a dual-earth ground (EB) system.
Heres a video of my initial progress
Feel free to join me experimenting with Nigel's technology

There are no magnets employed in the video below
Also the aerial antenna plays a lot into this
w/o aerial i get 0.1v @ 1 microamp (negligible)
with aerial it jumps up to 0.3v @ 3 microamps

Not a lot in terms of power, but i think its a good first step
towards understanding what he is up to

https://youtu.be/47Vj1Chnsrk

[edit:] The aerial is connected to the + terminal

onepower

smoky2
QuoteNot a lot in terms of power, but i think its a good first step
towards understanding what he is up to

https://youtu.be/47Vj1Chnsrk

I have a question, why didn't he just draw out the diagram before he started making the video?.

It also occurred to me that he may have reinvented what we technical people like to call an "antenna". We have a ground connection, some rectifying diodes/LED's and a fair amount of exposed conductor.

Another option is a ground fault in his house wiring which is more common than we think. When I wired my last house I accidently connected the white(neutral) to ground and ground to white(neutral) of the fixture in one electrical box of a lighting circuit. Then later when working on all my other junction boxes and central heating ductwork I noticed a slight tingling in my fingers, lol. I picked up on what was happening right away even though the low power LED lighting in the circuit worked fine. The circuit just happened to be conducting through every other ground and the ductwork in my house. 10 electrical boxes later I found the culprit...white/neutral bonded to ground.

Regards
AC