Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Canadian trucker rally

Started by onepower, January 28, 2022, 12:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

If you have been jabbed I would urge you to have a look at the docs they wanted suppressed for 75 years which fizzier have just been forced to release. Good luck and I wish you good health. It's not pretty.  https://www.icandecide.org/pfizer-documents-download-multiple-files/

onepower

floor
Your not paying attention...

For example you said " But Canadian truckers are not taught that being born in Canada makes them special ?".
It's sounds backwards and we hear... "Canadian truckers are NOT taught,  being born in Canada makes them special"
In Canada/U.S. we would say, "Are Canadian truckers taught that being born in Canada makes them special?"

Then we have this...
QuoteThe truly small mind in the room, is the one that sought to use my post to pursue agendas
of the devaluation of the human species, insult to them and division between us.

Besides gaslighting and being petty we see the same foreign dialect...
"is the one that sought"
"of the devaluation of the human species"

It's always the "is the" and "of the" which gives it away and as I said it sounds Slavic or Russian in origin.

You see comrade floor the devil is always in the details. It's all the little details and being able to separate fact from fiction.
It's looking, listening and paying attention to what is said and also what is not said but implied.
Not to judge a person per say but to be aware of there personality type and possible conflicts.

For example it's easy to spot a narcissistic abusive personality like tRump or Putin for the following reasons...
1)They are consumed with appearances, always have a firm handshake and seem to stare through a person.   
2)They often speak in riddles or gaslight people relating to toxic competitiveness and/or an inferiority complex.
3)Everything must relate to the material or superficial appearances of something with zero hindsight.
4)They are literally incapable of thinking in the abstract or philosophically.
5)Everything must always revolve around them and there interests.

We could see many of these same attributes in the people being interviewed at the trucker rally. They had no interest in the Covid mandates other than how they were effected personally. They could give a damn about how many people got sick or died so long as there interests or beliefs were protected. It had nothing to do with Covid more so being fed hateful propaganda by social media/fox news, wanting to overthrow the government and force there beliefs on others.

It's nothing personal and to be honest I'm happy all the Covid restrictions were lifted here, it's time. However that doesn't change the fact that many of the people at the trucker rally were psychotic and influenced by fake news and mob rule.

Regards
AC

Floor

We are being played.
The divided and conquered direction is not a good choice.
This is what poses the greatest threat to humanity.
We don't need an enemy or a common enemy to unite against. 
We need to see the common ground instead.
See that we ourselves have faults.
Allow that others can be wrong and still come back from it.
See that the same holds true for our selves as well.

onepower

floor
QuoteWe are being played.
The divided and conquered direction is not a good choice.
This is what poses the greatest threat to humanity.
We don't need an enemy or a common enemy to unite against. 

I would disagree for the following reason...
"You Cannot Reason People Out of Something They Were Not Reasoned Into"

As we can see the extremists and others with false beliefs have no interest in a rational conversation. There is literally no amount of facts or reasoning which could change there mind about anything because they are acting on emotions and false beliefs. Thus they will not back down and will continue to escalate there war on science and facts until they hit bottom.

My new motto is, "When someone shows you who they really are believe them the first time".

As such we should believe the far right, islamic terrorists, communists and other extremists want to seize power by any means including force creating an authoritarian state and forcing there beliefs on everyone. It's not rocket science, we should believe what there telling us...

AC

Floor

You are talking about trying to controll other people, and that is not
what I am talking about.