Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems:Breakthrough technology to the world

Started by ramset, March 14, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolarLab

adrouk,

Holcomb likely has a business plan and whether it includes a release of anything to a forum such as this might be
doubtful. On the other hand, the more people who prove to themselves that the technology works, by examination,
then the more the technology will become accepted and spread.

As I responded here:
https://overunity.com/19405/magnetic-flux-motor-just-patented-that-creates-its-own-electricity/msg581893/#msg581893

"The publicly released unit should be packaged, sealed with safeguards in place and have proper warnings, etc.. In fact,
a small device is better as a "Built-In" attachment to, or as a part of, an appliance and designed specifically for that appliance load."

Highly unlikely that Dr. Holcomb, et. al. are that much aware of, nor care about, what goes on in a non-mainstream forum. IMHO.

I suspect however, that Dr. Holcomb is interested in having the public, at large, understand that his technology is now available
and how his technology works. At least his videos and website seems to point in this direction - but again, just guessing...

SL

stivep

SolarLab

adrouk,

Forgot to add, for those with the "Curse of the Ever Curious" sometimes it's
a lot of fun to just "Learn New Things!" especially when it involves new technologies!

Especially one like this - that involves cutting edge "Excess Energy Generation."

Might be a handy skill in the near future!  ;)

SL

stivep

Quote from: adrouk on September 01, 2023, 06:08:03 PM
I really think Holocomb deserve a rest from all this nonsense.
All losers need  to safely disappear too. Time will show.

1. Solar Lab  has no working model and highly likely will not make it ever.
2.  Holcomb is  not manifesting any need to help independent replicators.
2a. Commercial entity has full rights to their intellectual property.
3.  They are not yet verified as manufacturers and  mass distributors of working  device.
4.  Their system as clamed uses spin of electron and the efficiency can be less than that of solar panel.
4a. Price of the device is not known yet and it must be attractive when compared to other such products.
5.  Most of  text here is  presumptions and speculations.
6.  Open forum interest is to have  working device, despite any limitations.
Or use it without any license and royalty  paid?
Or sale  some copies to make some money on it?

These were  my partner doubts when I ask him for approval to present  working model in action of our own device.
He simply said:
Crowd has not unity, do not care about costs, work done , value, respect, friendship.
That is  why they invented leaders, governments, presidents and police to avoid chaos.
How many times you faced nice  guy/girl when in need that turns into nasty and unpleasant if denied?
How many times people around you changed into attackers and enemies formulating their  demands?|
I personally experienced  it  too, with one guy present on this forum.
How did you deserve to be given the device converting one form of energy into - electrical energy for free FE?
What is there for me, my partner, or Holcomb or any other  inventor to make him give it to you and do not patent it?

highly likely there will be no answer  to these questions,
Wesley

SolarLab

New Materials Appear Nearly Every Day

Things become even more exciting once you start to explore some of the
new Soft Magnetic Compounds (SMC) that are just now starting to come
to light.

Combined with the Holcomb discovered methods of using a material
(soft iron B-H Curve techniques) it appears things will get very interesting
in a very short time!

Not only in the "Excess Energy Generation" field but a whole number of areas.

Knowing how to work with these modern SMC's will be a great skill set.

- Just noticed the "Post Sliding" - cool trick, will have to keep that one in mind, tks!

SL