Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A theory and build inspired by Friedrich Lüling's magnet motor

Started by Cadman, April 06, 2022, 04:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsier_79

Gday, love the design. Thanks for sharing. I am considering a build myself, but more simple.

Just my personal belief in magnetic fields:
They are a field, like isobars on a map.
They do not exist as everyone draws them.
They exist as a gradient field from one pole to the other.
When you put iron filings in them, the filings like to arrange themselves
so they alligned with the greatest difference in the field across them.
This is similar to grabbing the end of a rod in a gravity field, it alligns itself to have the greatest potential weight difference
between the top and bottom. In magnetics I guess that is what you call flux.
This does not change (mostly) the way your theory of this design works,
and should attract around till the straight bar is most directly between the two greatest potentials.

Good luck everyone.

kajunbee

Cadman I have some questions about some observations I made yesterday.
In the pic where ring magnets on smooth end of bolt it has some resistance to pulling magnets off.
When I slide magnets in the other direction when it nears thread it will meet some resistance again.
Once past this spot it will move relatively freely again until it nears the end.
But the amount of pull force to remove magnet from threaded end appears to be less than removing it from smooth end.
I'm only measuring this by feel but it seems to be less but by how much.
Let's say for example it takes 10 lbs. of force to remove from smooth end.
And it only takes 8 lbs. to remove from threaded end. Is that missing 2 lbs.
the resistance it encountered when transitioning from the smooth part of bolt to the threaded part.
I'm speaking of magnetic resistance and not mechanical  friction between magnet and bolt.
I'm thinking yes but it's difficult to say just by feel.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: lota on April 14, 2022, 02:43:52 AM
Hello,
On the drawing is a diode.
Greeting
Lota

Hello Lota,

Take a look again at my cropped 4K frame attached from the original 35mm film (reduced to post it here) of same frame you have posted before.
You could look up whole image (and download it if you like) at: Semi Frames Folder 3
Where Semi loaded all these images, frame by frame of whole film...from his Github site ¨Secrets of Lüling¨

You could also see the whole film in LÜLING 4K

There is no Diode there
...it is just a measurement number between two arrows to define a distance in a mechanical CAD Plan.

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Cadman

Quote from: kajunbee on April 15, 2022, 09:33:45 AM
Cadman I have some questions about some observations I made yesterday.
In the pic where ring magnets on smooth end of bolt it has some resistance to pulling magnets off.
When I slide magnets in the other direction when it nears thread it will meet some resistance again.
Once past this spot it will move relatively freely again until it nears the end.
But the amount of pull force to remove magnet from threaded end appears to be less than removing it from smooth end.
I'm only measuring this by feel but it seems to be less but by how much.
Let's say for example it takes 10 lbs. of force to remove from smooth end.
And it only takes 8 lbs. to remove from threaded end. Is that missing 2 lbs.
the resistance it encountered when transitioning from the smooth part of bolt to the threaded part.
I'm speaking of magnetic resistance and not mechanical  friction between magnet and bolt.
I'm thinking yes but it's difficult to say just by feel.

Difficult to say for sure since I don't have any experiment to draw from. Best guess is it's due to the difference in mass between the threaded and solid areas of the bolt, or the increased space in the threads around the solid core and magnets at that end, or both.
It would be interesting to see the field patterns with some viewing film.

lota

Hi Ufopolitik,[/size]

Thank you this is a good quality. You're right it's just a number.
Greeting
Lota