Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy Generation by moving Mag Field through Static Steel Core & Copper Coils

Started by Ufopolitics, April 07, 2022, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

An addition to my previous post...

I will also consider to add two small Neo rectangular magnets on each side of the Inner steel moving Rotor Center Angle of Interaction (of each N/S Poles)...to help the magnetic alignment more precisely, more robust, as also for start up from zero, with some magnetic reminiscence to induce exciter coils...

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

Just wanted to add some material not disclosed on previous post on Hollow Static Armature...

Here is another CAD, where I basically show all 16 Coils, spreaded over time, like is supposed to be done in any 16 tooth plain, Simplex Lap Winding Symmetrical Motor.
Now, the Magnetic Angle at which these coils would be energizing, forming their N/S Polarities, is not to be based on just one coil at each side, but -as an example on this diagram- the Magnetic Angle would be comprehending 3 Coils per Pole, as 6 Isolated Steel Elements, apart by 180º from each Magtnetic Pole.

So, whenever rotation starts, there would ALWAYS be at least ONE CENTER Coil (out of the 3) not being switched/reversed, during stepping of Angles displacement per each commutation. This will completely avoid Main Field Collapsing during Switching Rotation.

This Angle opening is defined by the 4 Brushes separation angle between -/+ on each side at the Rotary Switch brush plate...and is shown on previous posts, where I show brushes configuration and electrical distribution of -/+ poles on the Rotary Commutator Switch.

So, depending on the Coils Magnetic Angle set, the Inner Rotating Steel Rotor (previously disclosed) would be designed following that Angle spread, in order to fully close-connect plus enhance the Magnetic Field circuit.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Here is a better view of Inner Rotor design.

This is the Narrower Angle Field based on brushes adjustment (position 1), which comprehends around 3 commutator elements, or 3 coils on each side (pole).
In the next (position 2) it will widen the Field to about 6 elements per pole or 6 coils.
Position number 1 will be lesser coils (total of 6), so it will be a higher amp rate (less resistance)...when Position 2 (12 coils) will have lesser amperage, more resistance.
However, this settings depends on my stator coils width, and how I am wiring them...

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

On a typical motor we have alternated -/+ or (-/+/-/+), which does cut the field in 4 poles or N/S/N/S.

So, according to this way to wire brushes, there are some coils not being energized during rotation [Idling] (the ones within the electric poles of same polarity)...and so, I get a much better sinewave than if I use just two brushes -/+ which divides the field in two poles...and scrambles the whole thing and output drops down.

And...In order to achieve this Narrow Angle of the Field (3 Coils per Pole) I use the brush connections according to image shown below:
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Related to the Lap Winding I use on Static Rotor...

There are many ways to do a Lap Winding...
I am doing it like shown on the image below

https://www.electrical4u.com/lap-winding-simplex-and-duplex-lap-winding/

Again, I am only using 6 out of 16 coils where the center (alternating) coil always stays on, during rotation, that is the "Narrow Field Angle".
I can have 12 coils in the wide settings...where the closer brushes, now -/+ would be -/- and +/+...

For these systems, it is better NOT to use ALL Coils on the armature, it will scramble your sinewave, as your output will not be as desired.

The scrambling I believe is due to the energized coils that are on the magnetic field limits, between N-S, or near the Dielectric Field or Bloch Wall...So, it does not project a clear Polarization of the Field, hence Induction Output is considerably reduced.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci