Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to achieve overunity on this device ??? Test Video

Started by JackJohn, June 03, 2022, 03:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

With call due respect.
The best concept in the world can't  produce  overunity as it doesn't exist.
I wish you the best.
Wesley

Ufopolitics

Quote from: stivep on June 06, 2022, 03:07:48 PM
The best concept in the world can't  produce  overunity as it doesn't exist.
Wesley
Really?... ;D
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: JackJohn on June 03, 2022, 03:26:44 AM
What do you think after seeing the testing of this device, is it possible to achieve overunity? I mean is there a possibility that this device produces an output power greater than the power required by the driving motor? or is it possible that COP > 1??? Sorry, I haven't taken precise measurements of the current (Amperes) which I will probably do soon. Do everything once the device is finished , Please Watch Test video >>> https://dai.ly/x8bc108  dont forget to subscribe

Hello JackJohn,

Sorry, but if you do not know what your Amperage is...no matter if you make 1,000,000 Volts in output...High Voltage alone is like a blow of hot air...empty and goes away in milliseconds.
Amperage means current density, electron flow population, strength, "the juice"...
So, I highly recommend to do first than anything else...before spending more time on your project, to measure your amperage properly. Input versus Output.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

stivep

Quote from: Ufopolitics on June 06, 2022, 03:31:18 PM
Really?... ;D

It is nothing wrong in  being  an idiot in some sciences.
I'm an idiot in chemistry when compared to my level in physics, electronics, mechanics,
My friend in science critical  to himselves is  not that much of an Idiot in  math but he is outstanding in physics of  electromagnetism
Hopefully  some time in the future you will be able to say  similar phrase about yourself

simple test.
You can find  me none -  not even one credible scientific publication supporting your statement  because:
1.overunity doesn't exist

2.overunity never existed and will never exist.

3.I assume that you don't understand the meaning of word
overunity.
over-unity (English) Origin & history over- + unity- ("the number "1""), referring to the fact that
an over-unity device should produce more energy than it receives as input.
Coined to avoid patent rules that prevent impossible technologies such as perpetual motion machines being patented.

https://www.wordsense.eu/over-unity

(euphemistic) Free-energy; supposedly capable of perpetual motion
David Hatcher Childress, The Free-energy Device Handbook:
A Compilation of Patents & Reports, Adventures Unlimited Press (ISBN 9780932813244), page 90
Look for the"over-unity" ratio when calculating energy output versus input as a proof of free energy.

Florentin Smarandache, V. Christianto, Hadron models and related
New Energy issues, Infinite Study (ISBN 9781599730424), page 96
The system behaves as an
over-unity device producing energy from atomic hydrogen by a repeated
dissociation and recombination of hydrogen atoms.
MAHG tube contains a vacuum tube filled with hydrogen at 0.1 atm and cooled by water.
explanation:
Quotesystem behaves as an over-unity device
  doesn't mean  that system is an   over-unity  device.
Further verification can only reject any such statement.

Mark P. Silverman, A Universe of Atoms, An Atom in the Universe,
Springer Science & Business Media (ISBN 9780387227610), page 25
"The Potapov device," the experimenters reported ruefully, "did not show any evidence of
over-unity performance in our tests.
We can find no explanation for the failure of this Potapov device to perform as reported (300% over-unity)."

however FREE ENERGY = Energy for Free
-exists
as long as nature or someone else pays for it.

Wesley

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci