Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious Question, Looking for ways to fund development of a new device

Started by CuriousChris, August 01, 2022, 05:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousChris

Also I watched a video where you were showing a water capacitor, I have often wondered whether high voltage itself was enough to disassociate hydrogen atoms from oxygen atoms. it seems you have made substantial progress on that front (nicely made apparatus BTW). My thoughts were around static electricity at much higher voltages, but very similar in starting points.

I assume you are outputting browns gas, Do you have some statistics output gas volume vs input voltage and current?

h20power

Quote from: CuriousChris on August 02, 2022, 10:26:20 PM
Also I watched a video where you were showing a water capacitor, I have often wondered whether high voltage itself was enough to disassociate hydrogen atoms from oxygen atoms. it seems you have made substantial progress on that front (nicely made apparatus BTW). My thoughts were around static electricity at much higher voltages, but very similar in starting points.

I assume you are outputting browns gas, Do you have some statistics output gas volume vs input voltage and current?

Thanks.
This is not browns gas as due to the water bath being highly charged the hydrogen atoms come off as monatomic gas atoms and not molecules as seen in this video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW78gKn1ZZ0 Sadly I broke this cell when I really got it running great as I got too excited and knocked it off the table.  With the next series of WFC's I built I was given some bad information that basically prevented the WFC's from working. It took me a while to figure that out. I think something like 9 years passed before I figure out that the information I was give was incorrect as it's harder to figure things out when trust is part of the problem. I have since corrected that mistake and should be ready to go once again when I build the newest line of transformers to be tested on the now corrected WFC.

Thus far I think I am the only one that has figured those mistakes out that is still currently working on this technology. Most have long since thrown in the towel on this technology as they followed what the man posted not knowing that if they did that bad information would make it so they would never get the technology up and running correctly. I spoke a little about this on my thread but never moved to teach much of anything as I have several people on this forum that truly hate me and the feeling is mutual so I keep things like this to myself because of that. These are the ones I spoke of that pray that I don't succeed whom are supposed to be on the same side but their actions clearly show they are on the side of those that sell energy as six of them banned me from their online forums. I hope you never have to go through what I had to go through and endure. But I did just post a video that shows that what I have been saying about this technology for several years is totally correct and true on my thread.

I think you will have a lot of luck with your videos as right now with prices soaring people are once again looking for solutions thus when shown new ways to escape the madness they should now move to support it.

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
CEO and Owner
True Green Solutions

CuriousChris

Quote from: h20power on August 03, 2022, 01:58:30 AM

Thanks.
This is not browns gas as due to the water bath being highly charged the hydrogen atoms come off as monatomic gas atoms and not molecules as seen in this video:
Oh I am surprised. In the video I watched I didn't see any way of separating the hydrogen from the oxygen, Browns gas is what you get if you electrolyse water and don't have a membrane or method to separate the oxygen and hydrogen. That's all browns gas is is, the hydrogen gas and oxygen gas mixed. Otherwise known as HHO.

Browns gas is what all those car electrolyser kits produce.
It is also extremely dangerous as it is very volatile being in the perfect ratio for combustion and will flash back into the generator if not arrested in some, way a bubbler is the most common way.

Can I ask what the misinformation you were given was? It would be interesting to know if I have the fallen for it as well.

h20power

Hi Chris,

Again with this technology the two gases do come together but as long as you don't take the pressure over 7.7 bar it is safe, I like to remain under 6.8 bar just to be safe for at 7.7 bar the mixture will flash. But again this is more explosive than hho as the hydrogen comes off monoatomic as that's why the water appears that it's boiling as monoatomic hydrogen takes up more space than the diatomic molecule does and if you look closely you will see some of the bubbles darting around not going straight up.

The bad information was to space the gap between the electrodes to 0.0950" in the WFC. What this does is cause the transformers to fail as I calculated the voltage needed to get the WFC working with that large space gap to be around 20-21kv. The only thing separating the positive and negative voltages in the charging choke section of the transformer is the wire's protective coating and take my word for it as it will short out well before you reach 20-21kv as most of my transformers would short out at around 11.5-12kv. Again due to the many haters I have I no longer share exactly what it is I am doing anymore.

Take care,
Edward Mitchell
CEO and Owner
True Green Solutions
https://www.gofundme.com/f/energy-independence-for-you-and-me

CuriousChris

lol, I have been banned from their as well.

They complained because I pointed out some of their conspiracy theories were straight up illogical.

Bringing logic and critical thinking in to their forum is considered heresy, Pretty much what I would expect from a religious based forum.